• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prince has died

This is just a "who has been lost so far" pic and its only April.

160421142237-people-we-lost-april-2016-exlarge-169.jpg

Allegedly was a very good HS basketball player.

Saw this on twitter -- I remember watching this a long time ago. Prince was awesome.

I mean... just watching that you realize that the dude could out-play probably 95% of rock guitarists and that's not even the primary thing he's known for.

ZOMG THESE THINGS HAPPEN IN THREES WHO ELSE IS DYING TODAY?!

Used to play this backwards when I was a kid on my turntable. Always thought the content of the backwards message was a bit odd for a singer notorious for his naughty subject matter. Seems appropriate to revisit today.

I'll quote some lyrics too.

"Am I black or white?
Am I straight or gay?
Controversy"

"Complications related to the flu" and similar statements like that are euphemisms for just that. I don't think anybody would be surprised if it came out that he was gay. I don't know how that would gel with his religiosity, though.

Facepalm stfu man

Facepalm stfu man

Get off your high horse. It would be sad-- really fucking sad-- if he was a closeted gay man his entire life and his religion or upbringing contributed to that. I don't think you and I disagree on that particular point.

Goddamn. Just watched that performance of While My Guitar Gently Weeps again, along with the Super Bowl halftime show. Legend.

Back