• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prince has died

Get off your high horse. It would be sad-- really fucking sad-- if he was a closeted gay man his entire life and his religion or upbringing contributed to that. I don't think you and I disagree on that particular point.
My wife and I were discussing that last night. We came to the conclusion that he was more "gender fluid".

I presume Dr. Pepper executives are (1) temporarily pulling all of their Li'l Sweet adds and (2) thanking their lucky stars they won't be getting sued for misappropriation.

Get off your high horse. It would be sad-- really fucking sad-- if he was a closeted gay man his entire life and his religion or upbringing contributed to that. I don't think you and I disagree on that particular point.

Dude. Rock Star sex in the 80s. Who cares if he had sex with men ever, but he most likely got it having good old fashioned man-woman sex with a woman who used. Dying 30 years after balling Vanity for a while ain't a terrible trade-off.

It's funny. He just puts these old white rockers in their place. You can see it in Petty's eyes. Like, WTF!?

Last edited:
Wow. This must be the very bottom of the barrel even for the internet, which is, of course, an exceedingly deep barrel. Unsubstantiated conjecture leaping several levels to "a just in case it's true" conclusion. This represents the final nail in the coffin of journalism. I piss on this.

people are fucking stupid as shit

Prescription Drug Overdose.

Prince had OD'd on Percocet days before his death, and he ingested so much EMTs had to administer a "save shot" at the airport where his plane made an emergency landing to save his life.
Sources in Moline, Illinois tell TMZ, Prince's entourage told responders he had taken the painkiller after his Atlanta concert which triggered the emergency.
Percocet is a painkiller which contains a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone, an opioid. It is highly addictive.
We're told Prince was taking painkillers for a hip problem. We're told he had corrective surgery for his hips around 2010.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/22/prince-od-percocet-death/#ixzz46ZLcseOK

Back