• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Props to Wolford

One mock has him at #2 to the Browns! Just amazing dumb if you have actually watched him play. Would be such a Browns pick.

Wow. I was joking. I never looked at him and thought "that looks like a top QB in the draft." Didn't think that about Trubinsky either.

Babers said this today: “The biggest thing is is that Wolford is not Lamar. Lamar is the raining Heisman Trophy winner and he does everything better than the quarterback at Wake Forest,”

Does he forget that Wolford torched them for 6 tds?

Babers said this today: “The biggest thing is is that Wolford is not Lamar. Lamar is the raining Heisman Trophy winner and he does everything better than the quarterback at Wake Forest,”

Why the hell is Dino Babers talking shit about Wolford 4 days after the game?

Babers has always given off a weird vibe to me. I dunno

John is the more accurate passer.

BTW, those comments were bush league. No class and perhaps racist.

I'm more concerned about SBNation's copy editing.

Why the hell is Dino Babers talking shit about Wolford 4 days after the game?

Just listened to it and it was his response to a question that asked something about whether he felt facing Wolford was good prep for facing Jackson. Pretty much said the above, which wouldn't help SU because Jackson is so much more awesome than Wolford, and then said the tape would help UL a lot because it showed how UL could copy the way WF exposed their defense.

Seems dumb to make that proclamation considering the stats of Wolford vs Jackson over the last 3 weeks, but having seen some of his press conferences, it's not really all that surprising. Definitely think he should be added to the "F U" touchdown list with Petrino though.

Last edited:
Are people really having a fit because a head coach said the reigning Heisman QB he faces this week is better than the QB he faced last week? Even to go as far as claim he's racist?

Chill out, people.

LOL get serious. Lamar Jackson leads the ACC in passing yards and rushing yards. He's possibly the best player in college football. He's easily the better QB.

Pretty much said the above, which wouldn't help SU because Jackson is so much more awesome than Wolford, and then said the tape would help UL a lot because it showed how UL could copy the way WF exposed their defense.
Louisville copying the WFU playbook? Shocking!

At this moment in time John Wolford is playing as well as any quarterback in college football

Back