• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

I don't know why it's an odd question either.

It's going to be hard to find good research on this topic because prisoners are considered vulnerable subjects. It would be hard to get approval or funding.

people who think homosexuality is a choice/disease are the worst

people who think homosexuality is a choice/disease are the worst

So you think prisons are disproportionately made up of gay and transgendered men?

So you think prisons are disproportionately made up of gay and transgendered men?

You think most prison sex is consensual? You think sexual abuse is about normative sexual behavior?

You think most prison sex is consensual? You think sexual abuse is about normative sexual behavior?

No. Although some men do accept a trans identity and it may be consensual at some point.

Of course, that's one person in the action. As far as the other person, do you think gay men enter prison and just start raping everybody?

No. Although some men do accept a trans identity and it may be consensual at some point.

Of course, that's one person in the action. As far as the other person, do you think gay men enter prison and just start raping everybody?

I wouldn't classify most prison rapists as gay necessarily. The same way pedophiles aren't defacto gay men either. What are we even talking about here?

I wouldn't classify most prison rapists as gay necessarily. The same way pedophiles aren't defacto gay men either. What are we even talking about here?

Apparently, there are men who engage in homosexual activity even though they're not gay. So...?

I would be relatively surprised if the average guy who is pitches or catches in the joint ends up engaging in homosexual activities when they are released.

Apparently, there are men who engage in homosexual activity even though they're not gay. So...?

in PH's mind, anything gay means you're supergay forever. like even if you're raped in prison, you're gay, dude. sorry. no rights.

in PH's mind, anything gay means you're supergay forever. like even if you're raped in prison, you're gay, dude. sorry. no rights.

In ITC's mind, gay dudes go to prison and just start raping all over the place.

you're way smarter than that, man. It sucks that you hate gay people so much.

Exactly.
Males having sex with men doesn't make them gay, and males having sex with women doesn't make them straight, just like orgasming during rape doesn't make it consensual.

Last edited:
you're way smarter than that, man. It sucks that you hate gay people so much.

You're the one who eliminates choice and sees prison rape as an expression of innate sexuality rather than an expression of power within a specific context. Someone who isn't gay makes a choice to rape another dude. Straight dudes go to prison and choose to have sex with men because their heterosexual options are restricted.

I would love for a pseudo Intellectual like Carson to explain why female dogs will sexually mount other dogs, male and female, during play.

You're the one who eliminates choice and sees prison rape as an expression of innate sexuality rather than an expression of power within a specific context. Someone who isn't gay makes a choice to rape another dude. Straight dudes go to prison and choose to have sex with men because their heterosexual options are restricted.

i never said this. the fact that you're even saying this is weird considering you were the one treating the question of "does prison make people gay?" as legitimate. Maybe I misunderstood your posts, so correct me.

Was your real question "how many closeted gay people come out of prison out of the closet?"

i never said this. the fact that you're even saying this is weird considering you were the one treating the question of "does prison make people gay?" as legitimate. Maybe I misunderstood your posts, so correct me.

Was your real question "how many closeted gay people come out of prison out of the closet?"

That's not the question. The question is "Is being gay a choice?" Within the prison environment, there are some choice elements. A gendered culture emerges in which formerly straight men engage in forced and consensual anal sex and some men are transgendered. I don't think you can explain that simply by saying they were all in the closet before going to prison.

Back