• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

The only reason Spector makes sense is because of his versatility. He can play CM or any of the back four positions.

I think Parkhurst makes it over Spector. I'm pretty sure he's no longer injured.

And I'm much rather see Herc than Wondo.

I want Parkhurst as well. I don't think we need Spectors versatility at the moment. We are a sub deep in every position.

Dolo/Chandler--Boca/Ream/Parkhurst/Gooch/Goodson--Lichaj/Johnson

It should be that simple

Yeah he would be my last pick of the 5 central defenders but you have to take him at this point. Other options would be Whitebread, Cameron, John? I think Ream will be selected

Actually I'd like to see Jay DeMerit make a return but I think it's commonly accepted he has aged out of selection. He's having a stellar MLS season right now.

Gonzalez is out until the end of the season with a torn ACL or MCL. Tore it in a collision with Chandler on his first day on loan with Nuernburg. Opara looked hideous in Olympic qualifying

The real question here is whether or not Michael Bradley "inter quality"

Back