• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rice Game Time - 3:30pm RSN

Rice wants to be a control the clock run oriented team, without the O line to do that. Sounds like Wake's D line could be (should be) busy making tackles for short or no gain.

I don’t see anyway an opposing coach wouldn’t want to test our secondary early and often. I suspect we’ll see a good bit of play action from them too.

There is no way we are 24.5 points better than Rice, not at home, not on the road, and not even on Mars

The line is 27.5. I suspect those here that are shocked at the line have never seen Rice play a down of football.

The line is 27.5. I suspect those here that are shocked at the line have never seen Rice play a down of football.

I haven’t seen them, but have followed them. They won by a last second FG against Parrie View A&M, but they also had a late 3rd quarter lead against a really good Houston team, so I think it’s hard to know what to expect. If we play good we should win comfortably, if we don’t and let them build some confidence, they can beat us. If ODU can beat the Hokies, Rice can beat us.

Didn’t realize that Pete Lembo is the Associate Head Coach at Rice

We’re getting so much good publicity on Gameday for last week, smh!

We know we can put up points and now we are only adding Hinton and maybe Newman to the mix. And the D is on notice with something to prove, with their best chance of the season to prove it. I don’t think this one will be in doubt for long.

Back