• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roanoke VA Reporter & Cameraman Shot Dead on Live TV

Because it was live on tv you dumbass...there is HD video of the act being committed....people are seeing a murder live.

You are so fucking dense.

Well stated. All that other stuff is understandable, if not predictable. The reaction to this is not. The obvious difference is that people can hop on their computer and actually watch video of the killings, and from multiple angles like it's a fucking video game or DVD with that feature. That tends to bring it home a bit more, but the reaction is quite disproportionate. In the end, this was just a disgruntled employee killing his former co-workers and that is all it was. Logically, it shouldn't rile people up the way it has

Sorry, but my dense ass beat you to that conclusion a while back. Thank you for proving my point about people turning into overly emotional namby pambies.

Because it was live on tv you dumbass...there is HD video of the act being committed....people are seeing a murder live.

You are so fucking dense.

And this guy used previous acts of violence as justification for this act.

And I would be willing to bet this will either be copycatted or someone will use this in a justification or "manifesto" for a later crime.

Each of these stupid acts build on the rest.

i'm waiting for the next pos that does this. he'll use a go pro to record and/or live stream.

i'm waiting for the next pos that does this. he'll use a go pro to record and/or live stream.

Because he knows there's people all around the world that will be begging for links of the videos. Kinda like this board did yesterday...

And as I said, this is nothing more than a workplace shooting. I don't understand why people are having the same reaction to it as they did to Columbine, etc...

700 workplace homicides/year from 1992 to 2012 per CDC. This is, objectively, a far more deadly problem for Americans than Islamic terrorism.

Yeah I guess you got your gotcha?

Your PMs with me are pretty different than your posts, unsurprisingly.

Only if you deliberately fail to read for understanding. I think we should focus on the problem of guns in the hands of the crazies, but you will only accept your solution, which is a repeal of a Constitutional Amendment and the mass un-invention of the firearm. You've confused the failure to blindly adhere to your preferred proposal with a lack of concern about the problem. I tend to prefer workable solutions.

so b/c it's hard to do we should just shrug our shoulders. i guess that's the Air Force way.

Wake kids are a riot. SMDH

2crwvft.jpg

I don't understand.

so b/c it's hard to do we should just shrug our shoulders. i guess that's the Air Force way.

"Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You might recognize me from pretty much every argument made by OGB Dems on the subjects of abortion and poverty."

I don't understand.

Really dude? Do you think the Black Panthers are the first to stumble across a concern about an oppressive central government, or did you just need a political sanitized source for the idea?

+ 2

I applied for and received my CC permit and have would have no problems going through that process before being able to buy a gun with a regular permit.

yeah, problem is that process is not federal and therefore varies wildly. In PA, you just walk into the local sheriff's office with an application, they take your pic and you get it in a week or so.

At least in Maine we were required to take a nominal "gun safety" class (that was total BS, btw).

there's a difference between not answering a question and a one off comment, doofus

*exhales* For a second there I thought your rules had started applying to you, and we all know we can't have that.

Back