• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sad and unfortunate news

Brasky and I never saw eye to eye, but this is gutting. My sincere condolences to the Sprinkle family. The world lost a great Deac.

Rest well, Brasky. I’ll save a drink for you Saturday, brother.

DG3

Damn man, this is terrible. For the longest time I thought his avi was a photo of himself, and then in quarantine I watched West Wing and was mind-blown.

Thoughts with his family.

Hello OG Boards fam,

I have not posted here in years but I wanted to let you all know how immensely he enjoyed this place.

We have met many of you in person over the years and I would never have been on the boards without Charlie.

His last communication was a text to me at 3am watching Varsity Blues. He second to last was a post on these boards.

Thanks for all of your support.

Clinton

This is awful. I didn't interact with him all that much but he was definitely a character. I'm interested in some type of donation or whatever we all decide to do

Someone should post on the other board simply for the fact we lost a great deac fan.

Such a tragic loss of life. I feel for his family and his son who will never know him. In my few in person interactions with Charlie, I found him to be incredibly lively and fun to be around. RIP Brasky, I hope you find peace on the other side.

Way too young. Condolences to his family and friends.

This is just awful. He will be deeply missed here. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

This is so heartbreaking. He always struck me as someone trying to live the best life he could. My condolences go to all affected.

Man, this is terrible. Really feel for his family. I can't even imagine.

This is gut wrenching. Way too young. My heart breaks for his family.

Didn’t know him personally but always seemed like a great guy. Way too young. Just terrible news.

36 years old and preceeded in death by 2 sisters? that's brutal. My wife lost two brothers young and it was hugely impactful needless to say.

That was what jumped out at me as well. Terrible to hear. Never met him but always appeared to be a pretty good sport about things on here. May he find eternal peace.

Back