• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

I want to beat donaldross in a match (I will give him the 9) and biff be there a la early Amy Mickelson on the 18th green to jump in my arms.

A man can dream.

giphy.gif

DR having a single digit handicap but only playing from the most forward tees possible would be very on-brand

I want to beat donaldross in a match (I will give him the 9) and biff be there a la early Amy Mickelson on the 18th green to jump in my arms.

A man can dream.

If you want to dream, try the Fred Couples girlfriend jumping on him with her legs wrapped around him as he victoriously left the green back in the day. It's a better dream.

This grudge challenge did not end well for Liquid Karma a few years back. He lost in the flat. Admittedly that was at Sedgefield where I have an obvious advantage. He was about a +1 at the time. I don’t pretend to be anything other than around a 9. I did shoot 75 at Oakmont last Summer. But I also shoot 90 on occasion.

That was roughly 2003ish and was a fairly played match. You'll hear no grumbling from me about home course advantage. I got straight up beat that day. It happens.

Unless your name is Scott Harvey or Alex Smalley, sure I will take on anyone in the Triad and get 9 shots. Hit me after I get back from two Open championships. Where I will be rooting for Kevin Na.

Add Davis Womble to that list.

Back to the LIV thing...the big problem a year from now will continue to be OWGR points. For anyone not exempt into the majors and WGCs via a win, they won't crack the rankings criteria playing on a 2nd rate tour against 3rd rate fields on 4th rate courses.

If OWGR doesn’t keep up with the times, it will become antiquated.

Augusta National adjusts with the times. And will again.

If you want to dream, try the Fred Couples girlfriend jumping on him with her legs wrapped around him as he victoriously left the green back in the day. It's a better dream.

i don't know - hard to beat a hug from biff

Keep up with what? They will end up including the LIV events and those events will have roughly the owgr clout of the sunshine tour.

The field is way stronger than that already. It will continue to grow stronger as more events occur. Maybe in the next few days.

This is generational wealth now being offered. As you can see, everyone eventually has their price. I bet Rahm & Koepka are next.

PGA tour needs to open up the bank. At the end of the day, money always wins.

The field is way stronger than that already. It will continue to grow stronger as more events occur. Maybe in the next few days.

This is generational wealth now being offered. As you can see, everyone eventually has their price. I bet Rahm & Koepka are next.

seems like Tiger didn't have a price

maybe all these guys will leave the PGA and then Zalatoris and Cam Young will win every tournament from now on

But he doesn't have a single digit handicap. He's mid to high 80s.

Glad you boys are checking my GHIN. I do see my handicap has swelled to 10.7. Sorry, I guess I need to spend less time at Bear's Club and Seminole and more time at Reynolds Park.

Back