• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Somebody photoshop Dluffs mustache into DR’’s face.

Just joking. We don’t do that here and I will suspend anyone who does it.

Not really enjoying this Renaissance course visually. Seems like more of a weekly stop on the DP Tour than a Scottish Open course.

It was pretty cool seeing the aerials with Muirfield next door and the infrastructure in place for the women's open!

FXWm8I_X0AEUr9z

"I disagree with it," Woods said. "I think that what they've done is they've turned their back on what has allowed them to get to this position."

"I know Greg tried to do this back in the early '90s. It didn't work then, and he's trying to make it work now. I still don't see how that's in the best interests of the game. What the European Tour and what the PGA Tour stands for and what they've done, and also all governing bodies of the game of golf and all the major championships, how they run it. I think they see it differently than what Greg sees it."

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/34230611/tiger-woods-says-just-understand-how-liv-players-give-chance-play-major-championship

Yeah, but how many majors has this guy caddied in, let alone, attended?

Here you are again pretending I said things I didn't. Again, LIV is horrible for golf.

What I've said is that the PGA Tour is doing the worst possible thing and made it much worse. And also that what the PGA is doing it can't legally do.

As per usual, many here called me names and criticized. Then when I turned out right once again, they quickly disappeared or changed the subject. It's the Wake Forest way.

Wait. You were RIGHT? About what?

And also, I've never seen anyone disparage Wake Forest more than you and that goes for my App State and UNC friends that, like you, can't stand Wake.

But tell us what you were right about?

Wait. You were RIGHT? About what?

And also, I've never seen anyone disparage Wake Forest more than you and that goes for my App State and UNC friends that, like you, can't stand Wake.

But tell us what you were right about?

I just told you again. You are firmly on tilt. Not listening. Like the keepers of the community steadfastly pretending for now 3 decades all is well with the Joel and Wake hoops.

The proof is once again in the pudding. The better (and legal) play was to tell these players they are always welcome back. Instead, the PGA Tour pretended they were the rich kids in the room and bowed up to the wrong hombres.

Please tell us what you were right about. I mean, you're not talking about the DOJ so what are you talking about? Of course they would have to check into it. Hell, my company had the DOJ look into it due to market share concerns so I know how that goes. It's a fart in a whirlwind. You're bound to have known that would have to be done with the tours. Wait you still think the PGA Tour will end up having to allow the LIV players to play both tours?

I just told you again. You are firmly on tilt. Not listening. Like the keepers of the community steadfastly pretending for now 3 decades all is well with the Joel and Wake hoops.

The proof is once again in the pudding. The better (and legal) play was to tell these players they are always welcome back. Instead, the PGA Tour pretended they were the rich kids in the room and bowed up to the wrong hombres.

And this sentence is so childish and baffling to me that I don't even really know how to respond.

Well like I said that would prove to be the wrong play. Now the Saudis are just spending more.

I didn’t predict this would be something criminal. The DOJ I doubt does much. What I predicted was civil courts would be the remedy here and I still believe that.

And if that’s not the remedy, the market will eventually take care of it. The PGA tour will not want to keep playing with 30-40 of the top 100 in the world ineligible for their fields. It will eventually be bad for business.

Then when I turned out right once again, they quickly disappeared or changed the subject. It's the Wake Forest way.

I didn’t predict this would be something criminal. The DOJ I doubt does much. What I predicted was civil courts would be the remedy here and I still believe that.

And if that’s not the remedy, the market will eventually take care of it. The PGA tour will not want to keep playing with 30-40 of the top 100 in the world ineligible for their fields. It will eventually be bad for business.

Lol in the span of like 3 posts you backtracked from taking a victory lap saying that you have already been proven correct to saying that "I still believe (that I am right)" and "it will eventually be bad for business".

DR taking the victory lap a tad too soon I think.

mission-accomplished.gif

But he was right about Elrod being a great radio announcer and Demon Deacon through and through -- so I guess we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Prosser to Pitt
Whatever Duke player is definitely playing
It's going to be Illinois in the Gator Bowl
probably at least 20 other "scoops" that have turned out to be completely wrong.

Dude is literally NEVER right about anything. That's why I am 90% sure he is just a parody.

Surprised to come here and find no one talking up Cam Young after this morning's round at the Open where he has the lead at -8. Watched a few hours this a.m. The fairways are so baked they're as fast as the greens. Rory also had a great round. Looks like it'll take about -20 to win. Meanwhile, Kevin Na was whining that the Open didn't put any LIV big names like Mickelson in featured groups. Kevin, you are a pariah. You're lucky they're letting you guys play.

cam young just another chump wake alum, we're all here for donaldross acting out his live cosplay as mickelson's legal counsel

Back