• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

PGA changes were great. Tigers thing will be fun, it's not serious, but will be something I'll tune into to see what it's about.

Liv took a big punch today. Biggest one yet maybe.

The PGA Tour got a big boost from LIV today. Very smart to copy all the good things LIV does.

We should copy Duke basketball too. They have proven their method has worked over the last 60 years. Our method sucks. We used to argue about whether the Wake basketball tractor pull civic arena would work. Now we know it won't. Copying your rivals is smart.

The PGA Tour got a big boost from LIV today. Very smart to copy all the good things LIV does.

We should copy Duke basketball too. They have proven their method has worked over the last 60 years. Our method sucks. We used to argue about whether the Wake basketball tractor pull civic arena would work. Now we know it won't. Copying your rivals is smart.

Just go to the Duke boards and leave us alone.

Oh golly gee. Oh thank you LIV for all the help. The PGA Tour players owe it all to you. And the PGA Tour owes you one too Phil Mickelson. You took one for the team - so appreciative to you and all those LIV guys.

Holy shit. You have an uncanny yet embarrassing way to spin something you were clearly wrong about into making yourself right.

Go away.

Leave us alone at Wake Forest....We like to lose in peace!

Good luck with that.

Dr kinda makes me glad I did have kids though because if I didn't spend on my time and emotional capacity on them and my wife I would probably fixate on some inane cause and then feel the need to endlessly berate people I didn't know about it on a message board regardless of what the actual topic of discussion is.

Well mako I for one am enlightened, I had no idea that we should have hired a basketball coach as good as Coach K 30 years ago. So I have learned something.

And I agree about the kids and family. But I have to say that all my kids are off to college right now and my wife is out of town all week and this is the best week evar

Congrats on the GGO being relegated to Barracuda level status.

The GGO is pretty strong after it moved to Sedgefield.

There were many who equally berated me for years for insisting on that too.

Wake hoops will get the proper home venue one day. And you will be refusing to thank me then when we win. Just like JT is refusing to thank Phil now for the millions Phil just got for him.

Which is fine. We all know what happened here.

Wake hoops will get the proper home venue one day. And you will be refusing to thank me then when we win. Just like JT is refusing to thank Phil now for the millions Phil just got for him.

I'm willing to go on record now. "I, Skinnydeac, do not thank donaldross for the complete waste of money and resources that was spent tearing down an existing arena and building a smaller one in the hopes of getting better at a second rate sport that doesn't really generate that much revenue."

you showed your ass

At least the response is open now instead of hidden: Wake Forest alums don’t care about winning in basketball.

This is what it has always been. We suck at mens basketball because we choose to suck.

Here are the players reported to be in the meeting with Tiger last week, who all agreed upon the upcoming changes (conceptually) to the PGA Tour. Speculation is that Hideki and Sungjae Im were not included due to not wanting a translator in the room. :noidea:
:
Players in attendance were: Scottie Scheffler, McIlroy, Patrick Cantlay, Jon Rahm, Xander Schauffele, Justin Thomas, Collin Morikawa, Will Zalatoris, Viktor Hovland, Matt Fitzpatrick, Sam Burns, Jordan Spieth, Tony Finau, Billy Horschel, Cameron Young, Joaquin Niemann, Max Homa, Shane Lowry, Tyrell Hatton, Kevin Kisner, Adam Scott, Rickie Fowler and Woods

https://nolayingup.com/blog/rory-tiger-top-players-agree-on-vision-for-pga-tour-changes

Interesting to see if any of these go to LIV next week.

At least the response is open now instead of hidden: Wake Forest alums don’t care about winning in basketball.

This is what it has always been. We suck at mens basketball because we choose to suck.

"At least Ford Motor Company is open about discontinuing the Crown Vic and allocating resources to the F-150 due to the large disparity in national demand and revenue."

i know that cam smith's folks were in touch with rahm's folks after Tiger's PGA meeting

I'm not going to point out all the ways you've contradicted yourself culminating in this ridiculous comment in bold. It's just too time consuming. But maybe you should think about it and see if you can figure it out yourself. It's a pretty big whoops.

This entire post is absolute nonsense as are virtually all of yours. So, I'm unable to decide. I really am. You are either absolutely stupid (and by this I mean the kind of stupidity that is really prevents you from getting the most out of life - I get that you can pass the bar exam) or you know you're just making shit up and you know better than this crap and you say it to stir people up, which makes you an asshole. At this point I cant tell the difference so I dont know which applies but its one of them. Might well be both.

Back