• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

How's Pat Perez playing for LIV? Practicing hard, no doubt.

LPGA needs to keep playing top courses as much as possible. I watched through #10 solely for the course, which looked spectacular.

I haven't checked in on LIV in a while, but just saw Koepka absolutely destroying Wolff publicly, then Wolff's fairly weak response. Not sure how Koepka could be caught off guard by guys mailing it in after getting paid a fortune, but it sure does sound like an incredible team atmosphere! Good thing Chase is trying his hardest with his 1 point on the year. It's all just so dumb.

How's Pat Perez playing for LIV? Practicing hard, no doubt.

LPGA needs to keep playing top courses as much as possible. I watched through #10 solely for the course, which looked spectacular.
I was excited to see Corpuz win. This is only her 2nd year on tour at 20 years old, and she also contended at the 1st major in Houston. Things are looking up for Americans on the LPGA tour with a lot of good, young talent coming into the game. That's the 4th American win and 2nd major this season, and that's with the Kordas battling health issues. You go back a few years, and there'd only be 2-3 American wins a year with 0 majors. Also nice to see Hull make a great run from behind - she's 1 of the few likeable Euros.

The only reason I even know when the LIV has a tournament is when I see some laughable social media thing like the flash mob.

I haven't checked in on LIV in a while, but just saw Koepka absolutely destroying Wolff publicly, then Wolff's fairly weak response. Not sure how Koepka could be caught off guard by guys mailing it in after getting paid a fortune, but it sure does sound like an incredible team atmosphere! Good thing Chase is trying his hardest with his 1 point on the year. It's all just so dumb.

To be fair, Wolff was a bit of a basket case before he got to LIV. He seems very fragile.

And Matthew Wolff DFL. I'm sure that will be a fun plane ride home with Brooks while the caddies pound $1000 handles of tequila on the fancy LIV charter.

Hearings tomorrow could be entertaining, but I expect a lot of "we don't know for sure yet" type of answers.

Well, Josh Hawley is a fucking idiot. He just wasted time grilling tour execs about a golf league that hasn't existed in 4 years because he is incapable of staying on task and everything must somehow involve China.

Congressional hearings generally suck because rather than dig into the meaty issues and actually discover the facts that the PGA Tour, or the Saudi's want to hide, these dopes asking questions can't help, but grandstand. Also, most of them have no clue about the details of whatever the subject matter of the hearing is. So, it's almost always BS questions with no follow up. Imagine a cross-exam at a trial where the attorney knows nothing about the case, and is only interested in touting some agenda completely unrelated to the case. It's always clown show.

Why are you sleeping on the Barbasol? Perhaps the best tee markers on tour outside of the John Deere:

barbasol-championship-tee-marker.jpg

Screw the Renaissance, I want C'ville's breakdown of Nicholasville, Kentucky's finest: The Keene Trace Golf Club. Barbasol Baby.

getImage.gif

Back