• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

What's Webb focusing on if not golf? (Don't pay attention). I imagine his career earnings let him do whatever he wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might be crazy but he looks like he's lost a ton of weight this season

Lungs must not have fired correctly during the breathalyzer.

Do you guys think they are on to something groundbreaking?! Trying to grow/contort their arms into golf club shafts, like as an extension of the club?! Woah.

one good thing about the rain delay is not having to listen to jack in the tv booth

Apparently Webb gave up soda. Lost some weight for sure. One of the broadcasts mentioned it a few tournaments back.

one good thing about the rain delay is not having to listen to jack in the tv booth

Yeah, I was watching it while working out, and when they blew the horn, I turned it to the LPGA outside Atlantic City. Cool looking course set against the marshlands. Muirfield + Atlantic City >>>>>>> Fort Worth and Ann Arbor last week.

Listening to Jack doesn't bother me nearly as much as listening to Nance and Sir Nick kiss his ass.

Anybody ever seen Feherty's live show? He's coming to Charlotte the Saturday night of the PGA. Kind of interested in it, but I'll be out at the tournament that day, and don't know if I won't to do both.

Anybody ever seen Feherty's live show? He's coming to Charlotte the Saturday night of the PGA. Kind of interested in it, but I'll be out at the tournament that day, and don't know if I won't to do both.

He came to Winston a few years ago. His story about the night after winning the Irish Open is great.

Back