• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Schumucker wants to ban Zyn

sin taxes/bans are interesting

sugary soda has zero nutritional benefit and leads to tons of health problems — the county taxes it and the backlash was enormous so they repealed it a couple months later

"Don't you tell ME what to do" is a bigger issue than the 'merican car culture.

One party wants to ban books, and their base doesn't care because they dont read books. One party wants to ban zyn to kids, and their base doesn't care because they have never rocked out with the boys in backyard wearing Pit Viper sunglasses listening to some Kid Rock.

They ban this and there will be no military. Just saying!

Quite frankly, It's probably safer than that vaccine they forced on us a couple years ago.

I just don't get Zyn. Its like dip, but instead of tobacco and fiberglass, its just pure nicotine, sweet sweet nicotine. Why would they want to stop teens from using that at a young age?

I just don't get Zyn. Its like dip, but instead of tobacco and fiberglass, its just pure nicotine, sweet sweet nicotine. Why would they want to stop teens from using that at a young age?
It's a waste of time? Just skip right to heroin. A little free basing. I guess I just don't get doing anything half assed.

I sometimes still dream about dipping.
My brother in christ, there are times when I am several hours into a long agreement, where that craving still hits strong and makes me consider running to a convenience store down the street for a tin.

if we have no military because nicotine is banned then our military sucks and I will not support dumbass troops like that.

Banning products that can cause long term addiction shouldn't be controversial, if they are proven to lead to carcinogenic products.

I am a recovering smoker, vaper and still burn a lung dart or 2 a day... this shit sucks and i wish i'd never been exposed to it. So fuck you and your dumbass pro-nicotine, anit-vaxx redneck ass thoughts

They ban this and there will be no military. Just saying!

Quite frankly, It's probably safer than that vaccine they forced on us a couple years ago.
Who provides the military their health care? You would think such an entity would have an interest in controlling for long-term expenses.

Back