• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Schumucker wants to ban Zyn

Windy coming out hard for personal rights regulation, I love it! Gay Luxury Space Communism Here.We.Come!

Wait, explain this whole gay luxury space communism. It sounds intriguing.

Zyn is hella lame, and nobody should do it. That being said it is just so so dumb to ban this shit. Basically we have got millions of people in this country addicted to this less harmful nicotine product. The second it goes off the shelves they will turn to much much more harmful tobacco dip products, or unregulated scetchy Zyn knockoffs (See what happened after juul was banned).

Steps should be taken to make sure this is not marketed towards kids. end of story.

Zyn is hella lame, and nobody should do it. That being said it is just so so dumb to ban this shit. Basically we have got millions of people in this country addicted to this less harmful nicotine product. The second it goes off the shelves they will turn to much much more harmful tobacco dip products, or unregulated scetchy Zyn knockoffs (See what happened after juul was banned).

Steps should be taken to make sure this is not marketed towards kids. end of story.

That actually was the story, not whatever our FSU friend heard from qanon

Abortion. I struggle with that one. It’s a life in my opinion but there are definitely cases like rape and incest that it makes sense. I still struggle cause it’s a human life but I understand.

Weed. I don’t care. Roll me one.

Voting rights. Put tin foil on your windows if you really believe that.

Abortion. I struggle with that one. It’s a life in my opinion but there are definitely cases like rape and incest that it makes sense. I still struggle cause it’s a human life but I understand.

Weed. I don’t care. Roll me one.

Voting rights. Put tin foil on your windows if you really believe that.
Believe what?

That voting rights are in danger. I’m not into talking points.

If you don't believe certain groups are trying to limit the voting rights/ power of other groups, you're just being obtuse. Look up gerrymandering as a good starting spot.

Back