• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Scout's Relationship with the Athletic Dept.

That's not a suitable answer. Don't tell my wife either.

Irish, upon further reflection, I have to ask this. Was there some insinuation from your sources that Naz was hired by the Deacon Club at least partially because he is a mod and influential figure on these boards?

I'm Fbook friends w/her. To answer your question, "yes." Don't tell my wife.

I'll message her to try and get the scoop on the hazing, and see if she wants to join up over here.

I'd like to know how she's been. She was quite active and then dropped off the face of the earth. I seem to recall she was part Italian amirite?

I don't know who Scout is, but the orignal NCScout was an independent person. Unless someone decided to cancel the real Scout (like the putz who stole my name here), I'd guess it's stil lthe same guy.

I don't know who Scout is, but the orignal NCScout was an independent person. Unless someone decided to cancel the real Scout (like the putz who stole my name here), I'd guess it's stil lthe same guy.

Scout is Scout.com.

That's not a suitable answer. Don't tell my wife either.

Irish, upon further reflection, I have to ask this. Was there some insinuation from your sources that Naz was hired by the Deacon Club at least partially because he is a mod and influential figure on these boards?

No insinuation in that respect, but I'll certainly follow up and get back to the boards about it. It's an interesting question, wish I'd thought of it earlier

Prove you're the real rj. Beyond the misspellings and use of the word "putz."

Wow im liking this board a lot already... so many questions went unanswered over on the other board for whatever reason

Thanks for this thread, I've definitely noticed a change in the posting habits of some "power" players at Deacon Sports. WF has every right to control the information they let out but trying to control fan message boards is pretty lame.

If this is real rj, he needs his handle back yesterday. Busch league move stealing the name of one of Wake's most epic posters.

This thread and board are awesome.

You could just check his IP and see if it's from SoCal.

So what's to stop the AD from infiltrating this board...?

Furthermore, how do we know this board isn't an AD-based move in the first place?

So what's to stop the AD from infiltrating this board...?

Furthermore, how do we know this board isn't an AD-based move in the first place?

I hope they infiltrate it. Will make for good dialogue.

As to your second question, you don't. TRUST NO ONE.

Back