• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

If the Tour had any balls Tiger would be on the clock every fucking hole. Check the wind. Double check the wind. Rehearse over the top swing 35 times. Triple check the wind. Back off. Stare at the gallery. Shank one. Grab back, blame someone else. Text Galea. 3 minutes/shot.

You know what would make golf enjoyable again?

Tiger.

Ya I wouldn't mind laughing at his broken down ass skull-chipping and chili-dipping his way around Riveria, a course that haunts him. He might be able to give Piercy a run for his money on #10 with the double-Hitler (bunker joke).

Looks like Reifers (currently T14) might be the only Deac to make the cut. Rough two days for Haas.

Ya I wouldn't mind laughing at his broken down ass skull-chipping and chili-dipping his way around Riveria, a course that haunts him. He might be able to give Piercy a run for his money on #10 with the double-Hitler (bunker joke).

Please splain "double-Hitler", or if it would take too long, please sum up.

I'm not sure of the exact usage but I've heard some people refer to taking two shots to get out of a bunker as a "Hitler," for the obvious reason. Piercy didn't really do that because he got out of the bunker he was in, but twice in a row he hit from one bunker to another on the tenth hole at Riviera yesterday (right side bunker to left side bunker back to right side bunker then finally got the ball to stop on the green). I've had some people refer to going from one bunker to another as a "Saddam Hussein." Both terms work, I guess.

My personal favorite is the "Kate Upton" (a little fat but otherwise perfect).

Please splain "double-Hitler", or if it would take too long, please sum up.

I was torn between watney and haas in my golf pool this week - i chose wisely.

Zalatoris making a little push to try and make the cut.

I jinxed him.. Looks like Kyle will be the only deacon to make the cut

I'm not sure of the exact usage but I've heard some people refer to taking two shots to get out of a bunker as a "Hitler," for the obvious reason. Piercy didn't really do that because he got out of the bunker he was in, but twice in a row he hit from one bunker to another on the tenth hole at Riviera yesterday (right side bunker to left side bunker back to right side bunker then finally got the ball to stop on the green). I've had some people refer to going from one bunker to another as a "Saddam Hussein." Both terms work, I guess.

My personal favorite is the "Kate Upton" (a little fat but otherwise perfect).

Thanks. If I may, I'd propose the "Keira Knightley" (a little thin but otherwise perfect).

A Rush Limbaugh is fat and heading far right.

Some of the best I've heard come from the caddies I've had in Scotland. A really good drive is a "tittie-kisser". It opens up the hole. A putt that ends up right in the middle but just short is a "Mexican putt". It just needed one more revolution.

He should be well on his way to securing his card with a few more solid finishes.

Old one: bad shot that ends up on the green is a sister-in-law...you're on it, but you know you shouldn't be.

Back