• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

Good post, that is solid sentiment. However I don't think we can turn a blind eye to people in the inner cities or trailer parks. Our policies are not working for everyone and people are left behind. Those people's beliefs are turning more and more extreme. We need sensible policies that bring people together, what we have right now is turning everyone against each other. Which is very sad.

You're the one that twisted my quip into a economic insult. I grew up poor, i'm not wealthy, yet you seem to confusingly believe that I am condescending poor people. It doesn't make any damn sense. What is most confusing, is that you are insulting me based on my economic status, because you think I did the same. That's fucking weird. I hate to break it to you Trump, but not all poor white people are fucking stupid with redneck sensibilities, just as not all black people live in "inner cities".

Last edited:
So much competition so much getting rid of lines it will need great so much block grants!!!

i know i'm a day late to this, but this made me think of the old RoboHeel that would randomly generate pro-UNC words in a post.

I sense sanctimony and insincerity are at the heart of your question. Why do you think I would be skeptical when it comes to a Muslim saying they're undecided when it comes to Trump?

If you are skeptical of a Muslim considering Trump, it seems you must think there is something inherently wrong with Muslims or Trump. Which is it and why didn't you answer the question? I am curious as to where you think the blame lies that it would so unexpected that a Muslim could support Trump.

If you are skeptical of a Muslim considering Trump, it seems you must think there is something inherently wrong with Muslims or Trump. Which is it and why didn't you answer the question? I am curious as to where you think the blame lies that it would so unexpected that a Muslim could support Trump.

Nothing inherently wrong with American Muslims or Trump- they just tend to have a difference of opinion. It happens.

Frank Luntz is the last fucking person that has any room to talk about sham focus groups. A complete and utter hack.

I can agree with this. On the other hand, we rarely know more about a candidate than their campaign allows us to know. It's hard to say that we have not had quite a few poor choices as president in the past and Hillary seems very likely to be another.

Yes, but his campaign has allowed us to know that he is going to say inflammatory and ignorant statements. If he is President, that is likely to impact our relationships, and standing, among important nations. We need a steady force as the face of our country. Not saying Hillary is that face, but his ego is going to cause us problems at some point.

The thought of either one of them as president is terrifying- I just find Clinton more terrifying.

538 has Clinton up to 82.3%.

After sleeping on it, I agree more with DC. Hillary didn't want to win big. If she had destroyed him as badly as she did in the first debate, the chorus to get him to quit would have been deafening and never ending.
I don't think there is anyway this is true. While I agree she may be playing it safe, if should could have knocked him out last night she would have done it in a heartbeat. If he quits, it's over. Pence isn't going to step in last minute and beat Hillary. The BernieBros walkout was nothing compared to what would happen if the pubs forced out The Donald after he won the nomination.

You're the one that twisted my quip into a economic insult. I grew up poor, i'm not wealthy, yet you seem to confusingly believe that I am condescending poor people. It doesn't make any damn sense. What is most confusing, is that you are insulting me based on my economic status, because you think I did the same. That's fucking weird. I hate to break it to you Trump, but not all poor white people are fucking stupid with redneck sensibilities, just as not all black people live in "inner cities".

I'm well aware of the fact not all poor people are ignorant. I also apologize for being as rude as I was, but that's kinda my point. There is a fundamental question about why both sides are so angry and to dismiss this without understanding the struggles looks arrogant. I get we shouldn't be tolerant of idiotic beliefs, but we should be focusing on what is the root cause of it.

You and bob2 seem to be taking the extreme side of what should be w rational argument. Again my bad for being as rude as I was.

I'm well aware of the fact not all poor people are ignorant. I also apologize for being as rude as I was, but that's kinda my point. There is a fundamental question about why both sides are so angry and to dismiss this without understanding the struggles looks arrogant. I get we shouldn't be tolerant of idiotic beliefs, but we should be focusing on what is the root cause of it.

You and bob2 seem to be taking the extreme side of what should be w rational argument. Again my bad for being as rude as I was.

Being pro-American is now considered "extreme"? What's my extreme side?

You don't have to run away to your safe space. Just make an argument you're not scared to defend. How on Earth did she not finish him off last night? A below average politician should have been able to #finishhim. What happened to the Allah's gift to politics I was promised?

What does finish him off even mean? The election isn't until next month. She is winning with apparently no realistic chance for him to close the gap. So, how are you feeling about your candidate?

saw my first Hillary bumper sticker yesterday. I refuse to believe that all these polls don't have a 5% margin of error due to not counting on dipshits like me voting for the shitshow because they don't give a shit. How else did Jesse the Body and the Terminator get voted Governor of Minnesota and California. Between that, sexism, and Hillary not being able to stand up... Trump should still have this.

He handled the tape answer wrong though. Shoulda just went full on for it: "I love beautiful women, that's the reason I wanted to be rich, that's why I run beauty pageants, it's to be around and to have any woman I want. Isn't that why you should want to be rich too? Have you seen my wife? Of course what I said wasn't to be taken literally. I don't have to force myself on anyone, they all want to be with me, why would I?"

Last edited:
Not all Muslims share the same opinion. But I'm guessing most aren't fans of Trump.

Yeah, that is pretty lame. The question is why, but you keep dancing around it.
If you aren't willing to give an honest answer, I'm done.
. . .gonna go check on jhmd's computer. Somebody posted a bunch of stupid shit after he logged out.

Back