• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Serious truth about [Redacted]

Wonder what Buzz was thinking here.

1604881_10203091879687482_1730500168_n.jpg

I make a million dollars a year more than this loser

Well I was going to post that picture on the Scout board but you can't even embed images in a post over there. Fuck that noise

This fucking idiot and Jordan Stowe are the representatives of Buzz In. Formidable movement they have going. It makes me want to vomit that this dipshit associates himself with my alma mater.

It's fascinating how some people have faces that scream "I'm not too bright"

This guy has the southern version

Reactions: DG3
Seriously... who wears a cutoff shirt over a tye-dye? I'm honestly embarrassed that people could see that guy as a representative of the Wake Forest fan base.

Seriously... who wears a cutoff shirt over a tye-dye? I'm honestly embarrassed that people could see that guy as a representative of the Wake Forest fan base.

Better question: Who has the balls to openly talk shit on a guy wearing a cutoff over a tie-dye?

Answer: Dudes who want closed casket funerals in the very near future.

Reactions: DG3

Fat guys with man boobs

Wonder what Buzz was thinking here.

1604881_10203091879687482_1730500168_n.jpg

This fucking idiot and Jordan Stowe are the representatives of Buzz In. Formidable movement they have going. It makes me want to vomit that this dipshit associates himself with my alma mater.

It's fascinating how some people have faces that scream "I'm not too bright"

This guy has the southern version

It's hard to understand how anyone could criticize the BuzzOUT movement for "allowing" an NCSU grad to play a leadership role when BuzzIN is apparently led by someone who looks like he couldn't get into UNCG.

True, diver. And the personal vitriol and attacks and garbage is really going to hurt our next coaching search, which may be next year. The whole situation is toxic. I think we can do better than Buzz, and agree with diver the way to go about it is not giving and letters to Ron. Level-headed, not whiny, borderline psychotic and threatening personal attacks. If I am a head coach, I really have to think twice about coming here after this display by our fan base. If I am an established winning coach, no chance. If I am an up-and-comer with a short, but successful resume, and have confidence in my abilities, I think I wait on the next one. Buzz never had a chance here before he even got to hold a practice.

On a board that hosts at least one truly awful post per day, this one is a contender for Awful Post Of The Year. Bad on so many levels, and completely disproven by the recent hiring of Clawson-- a hire made by the despised Wellman and greeted with near universal support by the fanbase. Buzz was a shitty hire that nobody particularly liked, but almost everybody (including myself) was willing to give him a chance. The bloom quickly came off the rose when he coached the worst team in ACC history. He "never had a chance" because he didn't perform, plain and simple. His shitty performance had nothing to do with some ads that somebody ran at the end of his THIRD season of failure.

Well, people can't blame Section 2 on old white guys as is the norm for most problems around here. Lol

Last edited:
Back