• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

havarti rules and no one over 6 actually wants a grilled cheese made with cheddar or american.

Silent majority for Christa McAuliffe. Let's go!

The Cell phone question is brilliant... Sheep Protocol told me to put 5, but that's a fucking insane amount of time to have a cell phone. just bat shit crazy...
Good one Townie

Man I went Shepard for the astronaut. He's the first American in space. I think I screwed this up last time too.

The Cell phone question is brilliant... Sheep Protocol told me to put 5, but that's a fucking insane amount of time to have a cell phone. just bat shit crazy...
Good one Townie
I've had my current iPhone for over 5 years, I think close to 6 actually.

I don't really understand why it's bat shit crazy to have it that long, I don't see a meaningful way that my life would be upgraded by getting the newest one. I'll just run this into the ground first

I've had my current iPhone for over 5 years, I think close to 6 actually.

I don't really understand why it's bat shit crazy to have it that long, I don't see a meaningful way that my life would be upgraded by getting the newest one. I'll just run this into the ground first
My battery always fails right as I'm coming up on year 3. I don't think I've gotten a phone to last 5 years.

Went Michael Collins, but debated John Glenn and Sally Ride for a while. That and the cell phone question (went 2) were the ones I had a hard time deciding on (not that I think my other answers are particularly good, but I didn't debate much about them.

Looks like the average time people keep cell phones is about 2.5 years, and most phone contracts pay off in 2 years and they encourage replacing every two years, so I thought that was an obvious answer but guess not.

My battery always fails right as I'm coming up on year 3. I don't think I've gotten a phone to last 5 years.
You can get a battery replacement on an iphone for less than $100 I think. If that's the only problem, it's way cheaper to do that than to buy a brand new phone

Posting from a Samsung Galaxy S8. Lol at you maroons buying new phones every year and supporting Apple's planned obsolescence. Nubbers

Wait why does nobody go with the first American in space again?

Back