• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Moriarty is dead. Civs win

That was the least fun round of golf I’ve ever played. I tried to beg out of moriarty btw. And I went through a dead zone as I tried to self preserve. All in all sorry fellas.

I was rooting for you hard

That was the least fun round of golf I’ve ever played. I tried to beg out of moriarty btw. And I went through a dead zone as I tried to self preserve. All in all sorry fellas.

I was refreshing and waiting to kill you if you did.

lol i had the following post on my clipboard and was f5ing:

***switch to mako***

don't let anyone tell you the 3rd game of the week doesnt mean anything

Thanks big guy. I just tried to do the least mako shit I could think of.

Also I should’ve killed eagles.

I knew you were golfing, but your posting style was drastically different this game outside of a couple of posts.

The kills were good, kept everyone guessing.

lol i had the following post on my clipboard and was f5ing:

***switch to mako***

don't let anyone tell you the 3rd game of the week doesnt mean anything

Wish he got his vote in. The race to kill him would have been funny

I knew you were golfing, but your posting style was drastically different this game outside of a couple of posts.

The kills were good, kept everyone guessing.

After that day 1 skullfucking in last game as mafia I don’t even know who I am anymore.

Lemme know thoughts on the setup of the game - as in, limited specials and the recruit or kill dynamic

Agreed that turbo rounds would be needed with only chasing one bad guy from the start.

Back