• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Moriarty is dead. Civs win

Eagles, wanna run it again in the future?

And if you’re asking to run a game together, I’d be happy to do that. I wasn’t sure if you were asking if I wanted to rerun a a Wire game or co-mod a game.

I like the spirit townie but gooner is right. we really should limit to 1 a week we're gonna burn out

Ordinarily I would agree but we’re stuck in our houses. I don’t know about playing tomorrow but I (personally) have no issue with a theme game and small non theme game the second half of the week.

Yeah u guys were right, though I do want to try a thunder dome game for the mini game some time soon

Ordinarily I would agree but we’re stuck in our houses. I don’t know about playing tomorrow but I (personally) have no issue with a theme game and small non theme game the second half of the week.

I also have liked the theme game first half of the week, standard game back half setup we've had going. And the amount of consistent players we've had so far has been great. Just don't want to burn out on stuff so that the good times keep rolling.

I should probably just stick to one unless I die early or something, mako killing me was a blessing. I know you guys really struggled without me, very sorry

Once y’all jumped me round 3 was there any reaction that I could’ve had to save me or was I dead regardless?

Once y’all jumped me round 3 was there any reaction that I could’ve had to save me or was I dead regardless?

Faking civ reactions is the toughest part of the game bro, just need practice

Also eagles were you baiting with the mafiachat comment since there wasn’t a mafia chat and it was in the game rules. I wanted to call dumbtell on that whole conversation following but I didn’t wanna get on the radar that early.

And if you’re asking to run a game together, I’d be happy to do that. I wasn’t sure if you were asking if I wanted to rerun a a Wire game or co-mod a game.

Ha. I wanted to play because I love the Wire, but I’m happy to co-mod too.

That was one of my arguments for why I thought recruiting was absolutely necessary N1. If the civs luck into a lynch tie-up with moriarty then the whole game isn’t lost because you have teammates.

That was one of my arguments for why I thought recruiting was absolutely necessary N1. If the civs luck into a lynch tie-up with moriarty then the whole game isn’t lost because you have teammates.

Oh yeah recruiting was obviously the better strategy. That’s why I couldn’t choose it.

Also eagles were you baiting with the mafiachat comment since there wasn’t a mafia chat and it was in the game rules. I wanted to call dumbtell on that whole conversation following but I didn’t wanna get on the radar that early.

You had the strategy comment that led to it. Sorry.

Biggest question about the game. Are you people really cooking short ribs somehow other than sous vide?

Goon and I were arguing about the correct strategy as mako in dead chat. I was on team juice and tic (I think?) in that it was insane not to recruit N1. In fact, I would recruit every single night until I found one of the two. Because each recruit turns into a teammate, it’s effectively like you killed a civ.

yeah, if you're actually trying to win as the lone mafia, you recruit every night

Anyone know why Hoop doesn't play here? I was going to consult with him on my Better Call Saul game and hopefully talk him into co-modding.

Back