• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Moriarty is dead. Civs win

Lemme know thoughts on the setup of the game - as in, limited specials and the recruit or kill dynamic

Agreed that turbo rounds would be needed with only chasing one bad guy from the start.

give everyone a 1-shot vig as well

lol im not even sure i'd call that mafia. i guess there's still a lynch mechanic

It's not mafia, but it feels perfect as a late week game. Just imagine the possibilities!

Mako using his gun on an already dead player!
DV7 not using his gun until after the lynch and getting AAed!
Eagles getting frustrated and using the gun on himself!
Gouda using the gun within 10 seconds of getting it!

It's not mafia, but it feels perfect as a late week game. Just imagine the possibilities!

fucking lol

@dv7 it’s an interesting concept. The issue is if someone doesn’t recruit, it’s hard to play “normal” mafia. It’s mostly just getting lucky. Maybe start with 2 mafia? I dunno.

Gotta go rep some other people. Brb.

Paging Ph:

"If the gunbearer does not shoot by deadline, they die and the mafia pick a new gunbearer."

I'm going to write another game to run down the road (but before the fiancee moves down here and I'll never be able to mod again). I promise this one will be balanced (or not, fuck you, it's my game). Potential themes are Archer, The Wire, Red Dead Redemption, Harry Potter, or something TBD.

The Wire has been done.

Do Succession. Or Fight Club. Or Watchmen.

Gj team, way to dickride my reads to victory per usual

Rick and Morty. God mod knight into Mr. Meeseeks, an indy with a standalone win condition of getting lynched on D1.

Rommy is Birdperson. I don't know why this is true, but it is.

Well it’s new to me, Gat.

yeah, let's just do whatever Mr Golf-on-the-cow-pasture-at-the-top-of-a-mountain wants. Especially after he got fucking wrekt in back-to-back games.

InfamousLeafyDrever-small.gif

Back