• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

I don't know if any of you are on twitter, and how exactly you use it (just friends, news source, for fun, etc). But does anybody else follow honest toddler? I recently got on twitter and asked a friend who on twitter was funny that I should follow. Honest toddler has been my favorite. I can't even describe how funny he is, but if you're on twitter, I really think you should check him out. It is so funny.

yes! i love him! he's only second to the parody Cherie Berry (@ElevatorQueen) and @GovBevPerdue in fave parody twitter accounts.

yes! i love him! he's only second to the parody Cherie Berry (@ElevatorQueen) and @GovBevPerdue in fave parody twitter accounts.

I've been disappointed by Cherie berry. Dhtoy says he thinks it's gone downhill. None of the recent stuff was terribly clever IMO.

I've been disappointed by Cherie berry. Dhtoy says he thinks it's gone downhill. None of the recent stuff was terribly clever IMO.

i can see it too... she was admittedly better in the beginning. there's only so much you can do with an elevator-loving middle-aged alcoholic lol. @govbevperdue has been better recently i think with the debate coverage the other night.

Debra Jones-O'Brien ‏@PeanutFreeMom

#Yolo is just a lame excuse for fat girls to eat more cake.

I have never heard of Honest Toddler but am now following. Any other amusing suggestions are welcome!

I'm so glad it is Friday, I think work may have been the death of me if this week had lasted one day longer.

I have the Honest Toddler blog on my Google Reader, but am not on Twitter really. I think you can also "Like" HT on FB and get status updates there (not sure if they are the same as the Twitter feed or not).

I have the Honest Toddler blog on my Google Reader, but am not on Twitter really. I think you can also "Like" HT on FB and get status updates there (not sure if they are the same as the Twitter feed or not).

Not the same stuff. I mean, same person. Same general tone and idea. But different posts.

I have some fall decorations, but not many.

This weekend, I bought a bunch of Christmas decorations (adding to what was already a significant amount). I'm looking forward to decorating.

Do any of you ladies know where to get Christmas lights cheap? That's the final big task, aside from getting a tree.

would sams or costco have them? if you want a lot, i'd think that would be the type of place to check out...

i got my one little strand of colored lights from Target less than a week away from Christmas last year; it was pretty cheap... but that was a result of it being less than a week away from Christmas.
Would QVC or HSN online have something?

btw- weird thing of mine- i like watching infomercials as I go to sleep. Last night there was a guy w/ a british accent (I think it's fake) doing a Christmas show, and the last item was the. most. atrocious. plug-in musical glitter candle in the world. I was laughing so hard watching this guy act all excited about it, and then hearing a little old lady from Texas call in to say how wonderful it is... just priceless. I love infomercials/home shopping networks (though I never buy anything).

Got the balls at Sams. Lights there are more expensive than at Target. I'm going to check Wal-Mart later this week.

Lowes screwed me last year. They had lights 75%. I placed the order and they charged my card. I went to pick it up and discovered that the lights didn't exist.

I have some fall decorations, but not many.

This weekend, I bought a bunch of Christmas decorations (adding to what was already a significant amount). I'm looking forward to decorating.

Do any of you ladies know where to get Christmas lights cheap? That's the final big task, aside from getting a tree.

Does Big Lots have Christmas decorations out yet?

Can a female explain to me how and why the word "betch" caught on as a term of endearment among some girls?

Can a female explain to me how and why the word "betch" caught on as a term of endearment among some girls?

I thought that was just a youtube thing? I have never called someone nor been called a "betch" (to my knowledge). Bitch is another story.

I see it on Facebook a good bit among my classmates and it just baffles me

Who was the poster that has a connection to get Zappos discount codes? How much of a discount is it? I would love some black Frye riding boots, but definitely don't want to pay full price for them...

Who was the poster that has a connection to get Zappos discount codes? How much of a discount is it? I would love some black Frye riding boots, but definitely don't want to pay full price for them...

kickballdeac. i can text him for you. i think it's 20%, his bro works there.

Back