• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should reputation be anonymous again?

Remember Gene Wilder?

• Yes

Votes: 55 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 37.7%
  • Potato salad is a delicious side dish to be enjoyed year round, not just at summer picnics

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
as long as you guys promise not to be mean to me

Really? You're the bitch who crossed the line and then tried to cover it up by using moderator powers to change what you wrote. Its sad that this message board is as good as it gets for you.

:tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit:

Crossed the line? A dude you don't know on the internet crossed the line with a message board post? Did you call your mom as well as tell the mods?

See, butthurt crybabies like RJ and this one are why we can't have nice things around here. Fucking babies.

WGAF. I usually posrep folks like Freak now just to talk smack or sorta like an easy PM to say I am just fucking around. Besides the doofi, I have only neg repped one person and that was a fat finger pos rep that i had to PM him and let him know.

:tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit::tear::jerkit:

Crossed the line? A dude you don't know on the internet crossed the line with a message board post? Did you call your mom as well as tell the mods?

See, butthurt crybabies like RJ and this one are why we can't have nice things around here. Fucking babies.

Like I've always said, I don't care about anonymous rep. Bring it back for all I care. Just expect fucktards like Moon to write shit that scum of the earth wouldn't think of.

Compromise: You can anon neg rep, but you can't comment after it.

When people say stupid shit, I want to tell them it was stupid, but I don't need to insult them.

My bad anon Neg is for pussies...by the way if more than 50-1 pos to neg is all the time, you have a bizarre concept of the term....but neither intelligence nor integrity have ever been Toog's strong suits.

public rep that everyone could read would be pretty funny.

Also while you are fixing rep could you loosen the spreading rules? TIA

public rep that everyone could read would be pretty funny.

Also while you are fixing rep could you loosen the spreading rules? TIA

it would be funny if each post listed the rep associated with it or even just a link to the list.

You left me a negrep a few days ago.

I did and you deserve the next one.

I also left pos reps to many, many, many more.

It's your fault that are so obsessed with me and act like a jackass all the time.

Like I've always said, I don't care about anonymous rep. Bring it back for all I care. Just expect fucktards like Moon to write shit that scum of the earth wouldn't think of.

you are misrepresenting what i said. you made a point of bragging to the boards how you never drink and drive. i made a point of saying big fucking deal you live in manhattan

you decided to twist that into some kind of attack against your friend which it wasnt, and which was made clear to everyone at the time

I did and you deserve the next one.

I also left pos reps to many, many, many more.

It's your fault that are so obsessed with me and act like a jackass all the time.

What are you doing for lunch?

dude there is no problem but thanks for the retaliatory neg!

You guys are providing a lot of entertainment by making asses of yourselves.

Whatever was going to happen what was I supposed to do? How could I protect myself and keep going forward? Once again, the question in my head became, why me? Why is it always me?

Back