• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

The euro for next weekend.
2f7f1d2f04a85c4bb44890354763c4d2.jpg

Next weekend my wife's family (who are a lot more fun than my family) are all rolling in for Christmas celebration and we're all doing the Running of the Balls 5K in Greensboro. If snow actually happens... whoa.

hoping for no snow because I'm going to the Panthers game and want the roads to be clear.

Next weekend my wife's family (who are a lot more fun than my family) are all rolling in for Christmas celebration and we're all doing the Running of the Balls 5K in Greensboro. If snow actually happens... whoa.

Wave hi. I'll be there, probably in my Wake running shirt.

Just curious....what are some of the snowiest areas/cities in the mountains of NC? How much snow do they get annually?

Yeah, that was my guess but w/the snow machines didn't know if there was another area close by (NC, VA, W.Va) that gets significant snowfall. My dream is to retire to the beach for the summer and a mountain cabin in the winter, but I want a lot of snow so I can justify lazing around and drinking.

This is a 136 page thread I don't think I've ever clicked on. What's it about?

Back