• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

You negative nancies kept saying we'd get like 4-8 inches and we got maybe half an inch in Winston. I'll believe this end of the world ice when I see it.

You negative nancies kept saying we'd get like 4-8 inches and we got maybe half an inch in Winston. I'll believe this end of the world ice when I see it.

SOME OF US WANT TO LEAVE WORK EARLY! YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?!?!?

Some us want to see our so's we haven't seen in 3 weeks!

Dad just called and said the precip is picking up at home, and they've gone from salting to sanding the roads.

This first surprise wave of precip was not expected. The bulk for the Triad and Triangle will come this afternoon.

When it starts snowing/icing in Winston can somebody let me know please? I'm in Walnut Cove and it will likely hit there before it hits here. I'd like to get back there before the roads get really dangerous.

When it starts snowing/icing in Winston can somebody let me know please? I'm in Walnut Cove and it will likely hit there before it hits here. I'd like to get back there before the roads get really dangerous.

It's already started sleeting here some. Kind of on and off, but I can see a light layer of it on my driveway.

It's snowing really, really lightly in downtown Durham.

parking lot at my school is covered, kids are freaking out. As a day to learn, it's a waste. But we don't have to make it up later and I get to leave at noon. Hooray

Back