• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So apparently "After Earth" is incredible

Is there one of these for Will Smith? He had some good movies earlier in his career with Bad Boys, Independence Day, and MIB, but since then it has mostly been crap.

Doesn't matter got paid.

Is there one of these for Will Smith? He had some good movies earlier in his career with Bad Boys, Independence Day, and MIB, but since then it has mostly been crap.

Men In Black III actually got 70% on rotten tomatoes. Don't ask me how. Critics seem to take it easy on some summer movies, especially breezy action-comedies.

He should have won an Oscar for Six Degrees of Separation.

I liked Seven Pounds

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I had no idea this was an M. Night movie. Normally his presence was heavily marketed, now it's being hidden. Pretty soon he'll just change his name to Alan Smithee.

Bad Boys is easily my favorite movie ever. I've probably seen it close to 100 times.

I expected a total pile of shit. So nice to see my expectations confirmed.

The Happening was the worst thing i've ever seen in a movie theater. Started laughing awkwardly at it 20 minutes in and left after 45. Can't believe that movie made it through test screening to wide release.

This. Absolute worst move I've ever paid money to watch. Not close.

MNightBirthday-thumb-330x440-44847.jpg

The movie is so bad that Will smith brought out DJ Jazzy Jeff and Alphonso Ribero on The Graham Norton Show in London last night rather than keep talking about it.

Bad Boys is easily my favorite movie ever. I've probably seen it close to 100 times.

It is definately hard to change the channel if you come across it. Pretty much constant action and funny scenes.

Except when its on Spike TV and they edit out all the good lines.

When Will Smith signed on to do BB3, Martin Lawrence probably did back flips. "Sweet jesus, I can pay my rent!"

Back