• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So apparently "After Earth" is incredible

Is it worse than Wild Wild West? I paid money to see that.

that was satire bro, a commentary on the racism and sexism of the beloved western genre. You just gotta re-watch it with the directors commentary on.

Re dinner w schmucks That's just silly. It wasn't great but nowhere near the levels of these other shitpiles.

Re dinner w schmucks That's just silly. It wasn't great but nowhere near the levels of these other shitpiles.

I haven't done it yet, but D4S was the first film i almost walked out of. The Happening was really stupid but never approached that level for me.

So who's gonna be the first Pit poster to go see this? Please report back with all the gruesome details.

Will Smith just killed it on Kimmel's pregame show. He's got to get back to comedy.

Will Smith just killed it on Kimmel's pregame show. He's got to get back to comedy.

He's funny in real life. He's not funny in movies - not anymore anyway. He can't pick a script to save his life.

Especially when he helped write it.

Smith's record is pretty clean - only this and WWW are terrible. Shyamalan's track record is cover-your-eyes awful. And if the three sequels do well (and I'm not even gonna lie: I'll be first in line to see BB3) we'll totally forget about this one. The guy is made of Teflon (and I say that as someone who likes him).

@azizansari: Will Smith tried to warn us about the NSA in Enemy of the State, and now we mock Jaden in After Earth? #WhenWillWeLearn

He's a great actor - he just takes on the wrong kind of movies, like this one over D'Jango, etc.

And yeah, he needs to get back in to comedy and rapping

Back