• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So Wednesday is the big game (WF-VT predictions/pregame discussion)

We gon' lose!

olliewilliams.jpg

The latter. On a side note, I talked to a guy at the State game who said he would be satisfied if Wake went 9-0 or 8-1 at home and 0-9 on the road. Unfortunately, he's in the Moricle Society.

I wouldn't be too unhappy if this happened. The 0-9 would be disappointing but going 9-0 at home with this schedule would indicate an okay team. Let me be clear that this is relative to the team we have this year not normal Wake. [Redacted] still must go.

Can't bzz just claim a back injury (a la ratface) and walk away with some dignity?

yeah, although an Adam's Apple injury might be more believable.

Seriously though, I can't explain the Miami win but there's no way VT beats us. They are horrible.

What is the line? I won taking Clemson giving points over the weekend.

I'd bet on my All-Star team from our playground in HB versus VT.

Sounds about right.

Bzz is a perfectionist: 0-9 conference road record this season for the win!

It takes a terrible, terrible team for a [Redacted] to beat on the road. But Virginia Tech is bad enough that Wake will get the every other year road win.

"coach, how did you avoid pro creating all these years?"
"give me credit for... ... ... ... ...pulling it out."
"well, did she enjoy it?"
"you'd have to ask her."

LOL. Man, I wish my alma mater had a guy like Richard Sherman to make me proud. In 10 years that guy will probably either be dead, in prison, or living under a bridge after he has left football and blown all his money.

(I'm beginning to believe that nobody here has ever heard of Jim Williams.)

Just so we're airing all the facts about Sherman, he graduated salutatorian of his high school class, went to Stanford to play WR, was injured, learned a second position, played it well enough for two years to get drafted by the Seahawks, and, oh yeah, along the way got his bachelors and a masters degree.

Richard Sherman's crime is giving a ridiculous interview.

I, too, wish my alma mater had intelligent and dedicated players that I could watch on both the court and field.

Erin Andrews caught Sherman in the heat of the moment, after a huge play and after a "tiff" with an opponent -- converging at the end of a huge game and a huge win. The guy was understandably pumped and had not had a chance to mentally shift gears. All in all, I think I accepted his behavior a little more readily than I did the snooty reaction of Erin Andrews.

Back