• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So Wednesday is the big game (WF-VT predictions/pregame discussion)

Nice, just got an invite to the Bobcats/Clippers game tonight. I'd much rather watch CP3 than whatever the hell is going to happen up in Blacksburg.

Pretty sure he is still out unless tonight is his first game back.

Ahh damn. Either way, better than staying home and watching the Wake game.

Good news. Just read that CP3 is still out but has joined back up with the team in Charlotte. Watching CP3 sit the bench in street clothes > watching a Buzz coached team play at VT.

Good news. Just read that CP3 is still out but has joined back up with the team in Charlotte. Watching CP3 sit the bench in street clothes > watching a Buzz coached team play at VT.

Find out if he is #BuzzOut yell fire [Redacted], wake deserves better etc.

Can anyone confirm this game isn't on TV in the triad? I've read back a few pages and didn't see anything. All I'm showing is ESPN3... Is this shit for real?

The Invisible Hand, Adam Smith, is out, along with a couple other guys. Tech essentially has no backup PG tonight.
Won't stop BzIn from calling tonight's win a great achievement.

The Invisible Hand, Adam Smith, is out, along with a couple other guys. Tech essentially has no backup PG tonight.
Won't stop BzIn from calling tonight's win a great achievement.

i had this #scoop earlier but didn't know the names. thx

Can anyone help me with what channel FSCarolinas is on Time Warner?

If this continues Ovaltine may get his first basket of the year... Lol

Our players will manage to overcome the coaching and secure a solid win on their own.

Found it...no thanks to the sarcasm racerdick.

Sorry. Since you were on, you know, the internet, I thought you might rather look it up in 5 seconds than sit around waiting for someone to answer the thread. My bad.

Back