• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some people argue about some stuff

I don't get it. But the fact that you took time to create that account puts you right up there between loser and nerd.

hqdefault.jpg

It's kind of funny how you can tell a lot about a person (at least generationally) by what insults they lob at others.

I don't get it. But the fact that you took time to create that account puts you right up there between loser and nerd.

But 89 probably supports the great Congressman from Iowa, Steve King:

"Some of them are valedictorians -- and their parents brought them in. It wasn't their fault. It's true in some cases, but they aren't all valedictorians. They weren't all brought in by their parents. For every one who's a valedictorian, there's another 100 out there who weigh 130 pounds -- and they've got calves the size of cantaloupes because they've been hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert."

That makes even less sense. That's just a roundabout way of saying he has different experiences than you and you disagree with his perspective.

Give me a break. Of course, views skewed by obsessions are not the same as differences in views based on different experiences.

No comments on Charles Barkleys thoughts?

No one here disagrees with Charles about looting and arson are wrong. Why do you think they do?

I have noticed that you have been totally silent about the GOP Benghazi Report that determined there was no WH or State Department wrongdoing or wrong actions. You spent nearly a year slamming both for multiple levels of wrongdoing and actions.

A person that uses a righteous social movement as an excuse to destroy and steal property is a scumbag criminal. A part of me wishes that the crowds had instead burned down the houses of the DAs who tanked the case.

Part of you is fucked up
Angry, yeah. I don't agree with a fascist police state, even if it's under the guise of good ol' tough on crime Christian patriotism.

Last edited:

There were no comments on Chris Rock's thoughts. I think your expectations were too high.

No one here disagrees with Charles about looting and arson are wrong. Why do you think they do?

I have noticed that you have been totally silent about the GOP Benghazi Report that determined there was no WH or State Department wrongdoing or wrong actions. You spent nearly a year slamming both for multiple levels of wrongdoing and actions.

I promised to never go back to that thread a long time ago. I never thought Obama committed some sort of criminal activity. I thought he took a politically expedient route to cover a bad situation that could have hurt him in the election. The investigation wasn't about politics is was about impeachment. I have maintained from the beginning that I wasn't calling for impeachment. That is literally my last post on that topic. You can guarantee I will never be sucked back into that wormhole again.

What are your thoughts on the following Charles quote:

'The notion that white cops are out there just killing black people -- that's ridiculous. That's just flat-out ridiculous. Cops are actually awesome. They are the only thing in the ghetto between this place being the wild, wild west. So this notion that cops are out there just killing black men is ridiculous and I hate that narrative coming out of this entire situation."

Back