• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stephen King Mafia - Civs Stage Comeback for W

I never got any PM or rep and apologized to Ph

Probably due to recently having him on ignore, which was my bad. Not Ph’s fault here.

I’m curious what everyone thinks about coming out d1 as governor. The only downside I could see was shrinking the cop pool.

I’m curious what everyone thinks about coming out d1 as governor. The only downside I could see was shrinking the cop pool.

One of the main reasons that I came out day 1 against you was that I thought you were just setting up a mafia/indy power you had in some long-drawn out play.

I don't overly love coming out with that role right off the bat because it can be insanely powerful if the mafia doesn't know you have it.

who were the idiots claiming changing posts per page would help with the spammy banter shitshow?

There were a lot of days, the banter wasn't horrible and pretty much ended Sunday afternoon, and there was a lot of game info Sunday afternoon and into Monday. And there were 30 people posting.

To be fair, Day 1 ended on like page 60. That early Saturday start had a lot to do with it. Then I was also paranoid from the last theme game where mafia bantered all night and we got steamrolled. I wasnt going to not to not be in that mix again

That being said I already told you I wont post that much agian in dead chat. And I toned it way down my last few days alive. So back off old man, I played fine.

don't apologize to toogs

he can suck a donkey's dick. was worthless to the civs even as a confirmed civ this game.

I legit sent in the order to kill Gooner with Da without his approval - Just @'d eagles and said "Da is hitting Gooner".

Didn't really work out for us other than figuring out Da was probably bad.

That was important. I was talking about the next kill after Da was lynched.

So, when we sent Da to kill JTP, I had a suggestion that we send Da and then predict JTP would be the lynch. Da said he had a feeling on JTP. If he was mafia, he wouldn't die and then I would have come out with my one shot cop thing. Unless my teammates told me it was a mistake, I likely would have played it similarly with the possible exception of voting mako. Had that worked and JTP went there instead of me, we earned another hit that night. That would have put us in very good shape but likely caused Da to not feel so bad about using his bullet on us. We definitely had some odds styles that didn't necessarily mesh well. 03 is very conservative. I'm a moron and knight is insane. We were often on different pages for the kill. There were a few that Da chimed in on and I was like, really?? Once he role became clear, I was like "oh, fuck". I often backed off or backed up da. I'm such an idiot.

Need to know eaglez if you godmodded the indy role. Certainly seems like it.

i am going to policy lynch dv7 for his style of play because it sucks so much but i'll say two positive things

1) you can absolutely rail on the guy and he takes it like a champ, good man.
2) some of his reads this game were fucking incredible. dude has absolutely no logic he ever posts to back up the things he says and dumbtells every other post, but his reads are sometimes amazing.

i am going to policy lynch dv7 for his style of play because it sucks so much but i'll say two positive things

1) you can absolutely rail on the guy and he takes it like a champ, good man.
2) some of his reads this game were fucking incredible. dude has absolutely no logic he ever posts to back up the things he says and dumbtells every other post, but his reads are sometimes amazing.

tenor.gif

That was important. I was talking about the next kill after Da was lynched.

So, when we sent Da to kill JTP, I had a suggestion that we send Da and then predict JTP would be the lynch. Da said he had a feeling on JTP. If he was mafia, he wouldn't die and then I would have come out with my one shot cop thing. Unless my teammates told me it was a mistake, I likely would have played it similarly with the possible exception of voting mako. Had that worked and JTP went there instead of me, we earned another hit that night. That would have put us in very good shape but likely caused Da to not feel so bad about using his bullet on us. We definitely had some odds styles that didn't necessarily mesh well. 03 is very conservative. I'm a moron and knight is insane. We were often on different pages for the kill. There were a few that Da chimed in on and I was like, really?? Once he role became clear, I was like "oh, fuck". I often backed off or backed up da. I'm such an idiot.

Need to know eaglez if you godmodded the indy role. Certainly seems like it.

I'm pretty sure he godmodded everything

Don't go knight on me. You tunneled b/c you didn't like my opening post and refused to re-examine your read. I make that opening post anytime I come into a with that much shit to wade thru.

I have still not read the opening 1000 posts of this game before I opened this thread up Monday morning.

I say again, you guys are fucking psychotic.

Thought it was fine, especially in a game this big. We honestly though you were lying for a bit, because you didn't reveal you were bitten until day 3, so we didn't know if it worked on non-civs.

wanna know from knight why he went with Ph while he was driving the bus for a few majo rounds

Knight is a runaway train. Once he gets going there is no stopping him. He initially talked about ryala, rw and then clearing one of us as a civ. Also asked a civ to clear and we gave him tejas, since we stole tejas's power to confirm he was truthful about his role. Then we nailed damo and ego took over. He went to damo and then started asking who else was mafia. It came down to Ph and someone else and I think da pushed him to PH

I really enjoyed all the people yelling at me for leading after Knight died when I legit wasn't trying to lead

I knew you investigated JTP night 2 and you visited Knight night 4 - so I knew you were searching or watching something. Knight wanted to bus a civ after all the mafia majos, and I pushed you.

Maybe I misread something but I thought he wanted someone we thought was mafia. That could have been one where I was in and out

I had a great time. Kudos to everyone at the end of the game. I’m trying to give out rep as I can, but I’d hit up most of you recently, so it might be a bit.

Reactions: tic
Back