• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suspension/Arrest Thread (No New News)

Im just saying just because someone doesn't follow the fire truck does not mean they don't know a fire is blazin....

That's great; I'm glad you knew. I'm glad that we're one-upping each other on not-even-privileged information that makes our program out to be even worse, amidst a pretty horrific collapse. That's the spirit.

The thing is. at least those Miami teams were AWESOME. We got this shit happening and we're losing to Duke. :(

What if I told you...that just because you have criminals on your team doesn't mean you're good at football?

The only difference between now and 10 years ago is our athletes seem to be getting caught, don't think they're actually doing anything differently. We used to get weed from a starter on the basketball team.

I say we run with this. Change the name of the team to the fighting spleefs!! Call BB&T Field the Ganja Hut.

The cheerleaders can wear those fake dreadlocks.

The only difference between now and 10 years ago is our athletes seem to be getting caught, don't think they're actually doing anything differently. We used to get weed from a starter on the basketball team.

+1

06-10 I was getting odweed from a string of unnamed football heads. Nothing new the school is just cracking down.

The really bad part came today in the football practice. Play was set up for some work inside our own 10. First down play against stationary tackling dummies, Raglang dropped the first pass. Some things don't change. Second down Terence Davis caught the pass but was hit by a tackling dummy at the 5 yard line & fumbled. Another tackling dummy fell on it in the end zone for a defensive TD

Back