• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Teacher Throws Panty Party for Grade Schoolers

1) First of all, before making a judgement I will need to see what "lingerie" is? Is it bras and panties or something more like what Knight posted?

2) 3rd and 4th grade children are highly impressionable and susceptible to being coached to say something that is not true by parents, the police, etc. How do we know that is not the case here?

3) I did say she shouldn't be photographing them or skyping them or having them over to her house. HOWEVER, I can see how these things might happen in a small community. But I need more information.

Those are my main points for reserving judgement. It also doesn't help that the article is poorly written.

ITK, what reason do you have to doubt the story? It says Christmas themed bra and panties and there was video of it that is presumably evidence. I can understand being skeptical of a he said/she said situation, but this seems much more cut and dry than that. If the video had them dressed up in PJs, I doubt the article would say bra and panties. And who would coach a little girl to lie and say she was wearing bra and panties?

There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but you're being kind of ridiculous.

well, speaking of open minds, I worked on a case where a 12yr old accused her step father of rape in enough detail (that you'd hope a typical 12yr old would not articulate) to make you think it was not a false accusation. He was arrested and put in jail. She went through a thorough and unpleasant medical examination which showed nothing. We began having some suspicions due to those results and some details at the scene, but she held tight to her story for over a week. Then, when it came time to make a charging decision she recanted her story. She made it up because he was being transferred and she didn't want to move away from her friends. The family was utterly devasted by the whole thing. And everyone they knew, employers, coworkers, our office, etc thought he was a child rapist for about a week. Also, news of being cleared never travels as far or fast as the allegations.

Last edited:
ITK, what reason do you have to doubt the story? It says Christmas themed bra and panties and there was video of it that is presumably evidence. I can understand being skeptical of a he said/she said situation, but this seems much more cut and dry than that. If the video had them dressed up in PJs, I doubt the article would say bra and panties. And who would coach a little girl to lie and say she was wearing bra and panties?

There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but you're being kind of ridiculous.

Because how do you define a bra for a prepubescent girl? Was it really what we would call a bra for a grown up or was it a tank top?

Sure. There was no video in that situation.

ITK, are you really doing this? Anything that could possible be defined as bra and panties is inappropriate in that situation.

Yes, I am allowing someone to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and keeping an open mind after reading what could be an inaccurate Huffington Post article.

obviously the lingerie thing is awful. but in theory, if awakeknight's question was right and the girls were just wearing pajamas, then i actually don't see what's so sketchy about it. when i was growing up we went over to teachers' houses just to say hey. i never had a teacher that babysat me, but a lot of my friends did, and we didn't think twice about it. nor do i find it unusual for somebody to video tape their tree getting decorated. honestly, the only real sketchy part about this story is the lingerie aspect (for now i'm ignoring the other allegations about the skype and the posing on a desk thing. not enough details there to have any idea what that's about).

i mean, am i completely wrong?

Growing up I had this Uncle, Roy. One time he game me a beer and I was so excited that I fell asleep. Well I must've tossed and turned something fierce that night because when I woke up my pants were off. Never saw much of Uncle Roy after that, come to think of it, we weren't even related.

well, speaking of open minds, I worked on a case where a 12yr old accused her step father of rape in enough detail (that you'd hope a typical 12yr old would not articulate) to make you think it was not a false accusation. He was arrested and put in jail. She went through a thorough and unpleasant medical examination which showed nothing. We began having some suspicions due to those results and some details at the scene, but she held tight to her story for over a week. Then, when it came time to make a charging decision she recanted her story. She made it up because he was being transferred and she didn't want to move away from her friends. The family was utterly devasted by the whole thing. And everyone they knew, employers, coworkers, our office, etc thought he was a child rapist for about a week. Also, news of being cleared never travels as far or fast as the allegations.

wat a nightmare scenario.

Yes, I am allowing someone to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and keeping an open mind after reading what could be an inaccurate Huffington Post article.

OK, I get it. This is an extension of your political views. There are other outlets reporting this besides Huffington Post.

Ph can't you just agree to disagree at some point? Let ITK hold views, and hold your own. Simple as that :plos:

Exactly. Plus there's a video.

ITK's posts on this thread are weird

ITK's posts on this thread are weird

You are entitled to your opinion. I'd just like to see what additional evidence the FBI is able to dig up first. I've read multiple sources takes on the story and I can't find one that says police HAVE the video. Just that they served search warrants to get all her computers, phones, and IPods. If anyone finds a source that says the police have the video please post it. Additionally, she has been charged with nothing at this point. The incident happened on Nov 11. If it was such a slam dunk wouldn't they have charged her already?

Last edited:

Holy Cow!

My reaction- well sweetheart we are not moving, but you are now going to boarding school for accusing me of rape.

Related to the teacher mehbe?

No relations in Oklahoma that I know of. But, whatever. I think I've been clear with my points and you can choose to agree or disagree with me. Or find them weird. Anything you want!

Back