• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank you Wake Forest baseball 2023

Can you please expand on what it’s like? I thought I heard you can get food and alcohol for a charge. Is it the same stuff in the concession stands? My wife wants to do this so I told her I would try to get more info. If we get a popcorn or peanuts and a couple of waters it probably saves us money.
I think there is food. Basically what you’re describing. There are some tables and chairs. I think it’s decent, and as others have said the tickets with parking are pretty cheap anyway so it’s a bonus.

I will never forget making an impulse decision to go to the 10:45 PM start vs Maryland, the electricity of the crowd as I walked in to the stadium, and absolutely massacring Maryland. Thanks for the memories boys.
That game is one of my favorite WF memories ever. Made better by the surprise text from @Deacfreak07 asking where I was sitting because he had jetted over to the Couch surprisingly!

I'd love to see the resources that suggest a commitment to having the best program in the ACC and I think we could do it. In a sport where guys stay 3 years and likely get a degree, the Wake education is a valuable asset. I haven't been to many ACC parks, but I'm confident that we have the best facilities of the big 4. It would be cool to have some boxes like they do at UNC, and maybe make the outfield more attractive, but it's pretty solid as is.
Been to both State and UNC ballparks taking my sons to play showcase ball and I can tell you that I think our setup is definitely better than NC State. UNC has a very nice stadium and I would give them the edge. I won't count Duke in this conversation.

I think Wake has done a great job branding and "refurbishing" an old facility and I like that because it has a little bit of character to it. Still much work to do though.

Even though I live in Jacksonville (FL), I'd be in for season tickets. Could probably fly up for a few weekend series, and of course the Tournament. Would like to do it with people here...would be more than happy to give an extra ticket to a friend here when I can't make it.

After the close game on Saturday I was fully expecting yesterday's result. I don't recall ever having so much confidence in a Wake team in any sport. Our best basketball and football teams were never this dominant. The only team that comes close is the 1975 Men's Golf team but I was too young to really know anything about it then.
I'm not too young. I went through my memory banks and that's the only thing I think is comparable.

Even though I live in Jacksonville (FL), I'd be in for season tickets. Could probably fly up for a few weekend series, and of course the Tournament. Would like to do it with people here...would be more than happy to give an extra ticket to a friend here when I can't make it.
Let’s chat.

I’ve said for years college baseball should be way more popular than it currently is. I think the last couple years have been driving up interest but hard to tell. AccN needs to show way more games

From my friend group of a variety of Southern universities, we've all really gotten interested in college baseball over the last few years. I played in high school and went to a decent number of games when at Wake. But had just lost interest with life etc. The speeding up of the game has really helped me enjoy the game more.

Tennessee announced today they’re spending $100 million to upgrade their baseball stadium and add 2k more seats

Wasn't there an article a few years ago about how much their athletic department was hemorrhaging money? Who knows

So how much are season tickets? I have only seen mention of $50 deposit per seat now.

Back