• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

And they got the 8 yards easily since tech's D was standing in the end zone, even though there was plenty of time to go underneath. I laughed out loud when they did that.

I mean still fuck liberty

Oh yeah. But we can still shake our heads and laugh at VT. There goes our quality win. I hate this shit conference sometimes.

Some awful ass coaching by VT

Just realized Arizona-USC kicked off at noon eastern. 9 am local time in LA. What the hell.

I'm going to be disappointed if we lose to anybody else except for ND. Miami's not that good and State isn't either.

Get ready for disappointment, then. We are Wake Forest. We will win a game or two we probably should lose, and we’ll Lose a game we should win.

I mean still fuck liberty

Was very torn watching the end of that game. Obviously embarrassing for an ACC team to lose to Liberty, and fuck Liberty, but VT certainly didn't deserve to win that game either.

Well VT is good at this unlike their first loss to Lib it will not mke the top 10 of gretest upsets EVER. VT was out played and out coached.

Are you speaking as a Duke fan or a Wake fan?

If I’m a Duke fan - ‘Please, please get rid of Cutliffe and get somebody that can win’
If I’m a Wake fan - ‘Cutliffe is just having a down year. He has so much knowledge and experience and is great at grooming QBs. He should get a new long term contract and stay forever’

With WRS, hard to tell.

VT played us dirty. Their program needed some humbling. Like the ODU loss.

Wow really scary collision in the UF/UGA game. Both players at least appear to be okay. I thought the UGA defense was supposed to be good?

Man, that uga defense is really something. Managed to hold the gators to only 38 in the 1st half.

Georgia needed Newman more than we did.

Clemson playing very poorly in all areas so far. ND will have a big win if they don’t clean things up.
23-10 before half.

Back