• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

LOL. Mine too. She usually doesn't talk to much about sports or anything but mentioned how she saw all over facebook about Buzz and I tried explaining the #buzzout movement to her and that a billboard was in the process of being funded. She thinks the billboard would be a waste of money because Wellman is still keeping Buzz. Someone else said the same thing to me but I really feel like unless you keep close tabs on this program (like most of us here), it's hard to understand how we feel and that we are all tired of sitting back letting the ship sink further and further into a black hole. I truly think if you believe in something and have passion for it, it's really hard to just sit back and let it get destroyed.

At least your wife somewhat understands sports. My wife just does not care at all. I was watching a Spurs game the other night and she asked "Do they against play Wake Forest too?"

I simply replied, "Commercial is over downstairs. Go back to your Grey's Anatomy, honey."

#BuzzOut #WellmanOut #FlowOut

Last edited:
It's looking good for wsj. Ronnie isn't going to be happy. To quote George costanza were taking it up a notch.

Should the billboard show the recent WSJ poll?

88% of the fan base does not approve of this culture
#wellmanout #buzzout

At first I thought this.. and then I could imagine the headlines online "Wake Fans put "Fire Wellman" billboard on Ron Wellmans Route to Work". That is the effect we want. I know RW isnt going to do shit regardless, but it would be epic is the media picked up on both aspects and basically humiliated him on top of having to see it himself every day. Where does he live? I would guess is some cookie cutter new money neihborhood.. A million dollar house with 4 more within 3 feet of his walls. Cheap man made lake, corny fountain with swans. No trees. His neighbors consisting of trashy car dealership owners and a few that have "sweepstakes" venues across rural NC..

If he is still at the same place he was 10 years ago, you're not that far off.

This WSJ stuff has me as excited as I've been about Wake sports in a long time. Maybe something will change.

Apparently the real one.

This WSJ stuff has me as excited as I've been about Wake sports in a long time. Maybe something will change.

Haven't we established that qwerty is the alternative handle for another established poster, presumed to be the same poster behind the MistyMountains handle? He kind of digs fucking with the board, which I don't have a problem with, but I don't think I'd get my hopes up too high.

Haven't we established that qwerty is the alternative handle for another established poster, presumed to be the same poster behind the MistyMountains handle? He kind of digs fucking with the board, which I don't have a problem with, but I don't think I'd get my hopes up too high.

Oh yeah. Screw me.

Could be legit. May not. He would have a connection at the WSJ though.

IIRC the WSJ stuff is real.

Also: I thought Misty Mountains was moonz?

should we get buzzout and wellmanout temporary tatoos made for football season? how funny would that be!!!

Back