• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Charlotte Hornets are Coming Home.

I am a fan of Charlotte pro basketball - I will tell the organization (again) that I like what they are doing (with the name) and hope for the myriad kids like mine that love the Cats that they don't but if they do, I am still a fan of Charlotte pro basketball. I think it's far from a done deal that they will change the name however. What is a done deal is that they are going to look into it. But I will say that the Bring Back the Buzz folks aren't doing themselves favors by shouting Hornets chants at Bobcats games.

So your retort is to tell me that for supporting the home team and buying merchandise and contributing to making it viable in this city, I should step aside and let you celebrate having your Hornets back? You clearly aren't a fan of this franchise, you are simply a fan of a name.

You moved from stubborn to stupid with this post. My dislike of the Bobcats name has nothing to do with being a fan of the team. Your "contribution" also has little to no bearing on the conversation.

I posrepped Adam by accident. Can someone please neg rep him for me to make up for it? I will repay you with a Poe's rep of your own.

It was idiotic that the Jazz name was allowed to move to Utah with the team. The Utah Jazz. Ok.

Official Pelicans logo.

BBZaPGaCYAAwVYd.png:large

Wonder what those unis will look like.

Primarily gold? They have to distinguish themselves from Cleveland.

Back