• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Deacs v The Cuse Game Thread

Sarr really stepped up in Moore's absence. Good job by him.

Yes. Still don't know why you inbound with your best FT shooter. Good chance he doesn't get it back before the foul. Props to Starr for knocking them down

Thank God. Nice shooting at the very end by Sarr after we tried our best to choke this game. It is a good win and it feels really good to win a close game, esp against Syracuse who broke our hearts in recent years.

Do you think Jim B is as big of an asshole as he appears on TV, or is he an even bigger asshole than that?

I'm looking forward to post game press conference where he'll complain about the biased officiating and the lack of culture in Winston-Salem.

Subbing out Chaundee On D seems very not smart. Agree on having Crawford make the entry pass unless there is an immediate give and go plan. Why wasn't there???

I'm looking forward to post game press conference where he'll complain about the biased officiating and the lack of culture in Winston-Salem.

He does like him some naked cowboy and Winston just doesn’t have that.

Holes should be 0-2 if we didn't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Good to close out a win tonight. 14-24 FT :(

Living on a prayer! Great win by the Deacs in which the coaches had a good game plan that was executed by the players for a win, and hopefully, a major confidence boost.

Syracuse’s bench is horrible. I had a good feeling going in to this game with Syracuse having a very unimpressive resume and a few ugly losses.

Well coached game. Once again Wake down 5 late ("Wake better be careful here") and then hit some critical buckets to pull ahead.

Thought Dino was actually pretty good too. Liked his bluntness (he was a bit harsh on Moore and the other Cuse big man when he said they weren't skilled and could only dunk). Loved his pro Wake comments (who wouldn't want to come here! & their fans are awesome).

Back