• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Manning Buyout

Time to post your tax returns, guys. Anybody that wants to express an opinion on the Joel, first needs to prove their net worth. We need to figure out who has enough money to have a serious opinion.

Time to post your tax returns, guys. Anybody that wants to express an opinion on the Joel, first needs to prove their net worth. We need to figure out who has enough money to have a serious opinion.
Don't bring your $200,000 and a dog 'round here if you want to express an opinion.

This isn’t a personal attack, it’s an honest question, and I apologize for continuing the thread derailment. Do you judge success and personal value primarily on personal financial worth? I find the way you validate your board takes(well honestly you primarily only have one take) with talk of your economic prowess absolutely fascinating.
Curious about this too

I've had a quite a few appliance people tell me LG is shit and to buy Whirlpool and buy the extended warranty.
Samsung is the WOAT. We inherited one with our house purchase two years ago. It died, and we’re still replacing it. First two GEs have failed to hold temperatures, so new one gets delivered tomorrow.

There seems to be very loose use of "self made" in this thread. It always amuses me when those from middle class (and above) upbringing are so convinced that they came from behind the starting line to succeed.

Samsung is the WOAT. We inherited one with our house purchase two years ago. It died, and we’re still replacing it. First two GEs have failed to hold temperatures, so new one gets delivered tomorrow.
They should stick to TVs and audio/visual equipment.

We have a kitchen aid fridge that was here when we moved in. I never thought about whether a fridge sucked or not till I heard about lgs and Samsungs. Woof. I hope i never have to buy a new fridge.

Why do you have a bunch of unopened beers sitting on the counter?
No judging! I have 25 cans of beer and 2 OE 42 oz bottles sitting on the table on my covered deck from my birthday shenanigans a couple weekends ago.

Back