• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

#SMOAKSNAG!

Can he get the save instead of the useless Fernando Rodney?

Angels scored 13 today....

my buddy running the pool is trolling my friend and paypaling $1 at a time. For now at least. We were scoreboard watching at the stadium and gamecasting for a bit. We are bitter.

13 run paypal.jpg13 run paypal.jpg

The Angels were one of the teams that came close a couple weeks ago. IIRC they were sitting on 13 then hit a home run with two outs in the top of the ninth on an 0-2 count

On a related note, Yordano Ventura is a lot of fun to watch. Get out and catch him if you get a chance.

Chris Davis tweeked his hammy last night, so Jemele Weeks is leading off and DHing and Nick Markakis is playing 1B

ape tit's BOY hak ju lee returns today. hoping he looks good.

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - Efff yeah, baseball

How many fans of different teams do we have here? Are any franchises not represented?

No sure I can think of any Brewers or Twins fans here. I'm sure they are a few others, but seems like we collectively cover most of MLB.

How many fans of different teams do we have here? Are any franchises not represented?

No sure I can think of any Brewers or Twins fans here. I'm sure they are a few others, but seems like we collectively cover most of MLB.

Are there any Rockies or Diamondbacks fans? Or any White Sox fans other than bkf (he doesn't really count, in my mind)

There used to be a guy with a brewers avatar because he chimed in on the "did you notice the glove?" convo. Definitely no Dbacks, might have been one Rockies person talking about Jimenez when he was untouchable.

The BKF becoming a White Sox fan is actually pretty cool. Just happened to be in Minneapolis and bought a ticket for the game Ron Karkovice hit an inside the park grand slam that ultimately decided the game 4-3.

3, 4, and 5 hitters on the DL.

Starting catcher, starting 3rd baseman, starting LFer, starting CFer and a starting pitcher have all spent time on the DL and we are not even out of April. I know no one is going to cry a river but that is crazy.

Starting catcher, starting 3rd baseman, starting LFer, starting CFer and a starting pitcher have all spent time on the DL and we are not even out of April. I know no one is going to cry a river but that is crazy.

Number 1 number 2 and number 3 pitchers have not played at all this year and we have been just fine

Trivia: Who was the first 3-generation family to play in the big leagues?

Back