• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official OGBoards Running (and Cycling) Thread: (Insert Season Here)

Yeah, it sucks to read articles like that and know they're absolutely real/true.

Damn you Comcast. Recently changed services and they apparently screwed up my streaming rights. Says NBC Sports isn't part of my package when I try to access the stream of the marathon, although the channel is clearly in my package. Finally got through to customer service and they are refreshing signal to my modem, but says it can take an hour to gain access.

I remember reading this article when it came out in print. I can't imagine what it would be like for women runners. I give no thought to when I run, where I run and very little as to what I take with me.

I had a conversation with my doctor, who's a runner. She says she gets cat called about 20-30% of the time she's out running.

getting into work today was easier than expected. had to go through a checkpoint to have my bag inspected, but not too crowded.

debating whether i'll go out for lunch. the marathon goes right by my building so it's kind of a shitshow here... I think most of the places around here are closed anyway?

getting into work today was easier than expected. had to go through a checkpoint to have my bag inspected, but not too crowded.

debating whether i'll go out for lunch. the marathon goes right by my building so it's kind of a shitshow here... I think most of the places around here are closed anyway?

I thought the city shut down for Patriot's Day.

It's a state holiday, but my company doesn't observe it... I know a lot of people who don't have to come in for it, though, yeah. The markets are obviously open today, so

US with eight of the current top 20 men. That's one more than Kenya for most among top 20. Of course, Kenya has 6 of the top 9.

Just mind boggling what elite marathoners can do. They're running 26 miles at a pace I could do for maybe 1 lap on a track.

Just mind boggling what elite marathoners can do. They're running 26 miles at a pace I could do for maybe 1 lap on a track.

That was a conversation I had with a coworker. I told him I could run a mile in about 6 minutes. I'd probably pass out after that.

These people are jogging 26 miles at a faster pace than that.

Back