• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

Got professional pics back from my brother's wedding

Classic (and classy)

11021552_10100297566436343_3005301950638778023_o.jpg

Had one of those days where the boy woke up too damn early and was cranky all day and mysteriously forgot he was potty trained. Ay carumba. The sun will come out tomorrow....

Had one of those days where the boy woke up too damn early and was cranky all day and mysteriously forgot he was potty trained. Ay carumba. The sun will come out tomorrow....

Yes but we spring forward. Get ready for more sleep deprivation.

Ha.

The Bug has been up talking to herself and her stuffed animals since the new 6am. It's like she completely ignored losing an hour and just readjusted herself (her normal wake up is/was 6/6:30). We'll see how this plays out the rest of the day...

Congrats, bo!

Thanks guys. Most incredible thing ever.

Also, props to women. Us guys have nothing on yall.

Giving birth is such a badass thing to do.

Congrats!!!!

I forgot how good Big League Chew was for blowing bubbles. The 7-year old and I are having a bubble blowing contest.

I'm kicking his ass.

I read Rambo the Three Billy Goats Gruff last night and realized I can no longer indiscriminately throw in cuss words to make it better. They grow up too fast.

I read Rambo the Three Billy Goats Gruff last night and realized I can no longer indiscriminately throw in cuss words to make it better. They grow up too fast.

<3

So, my second grader told me that she learned "the F word" at school. Surely she means "fart" or something, I thought. Nope. Spelled it for me and everything. Asked me if it is worse than the "the S word" (stupid), which is verboten at the KitchinDeac house. #thankspublicschool

Back