• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

Complaints about certain users’ posts are less about nitpicking grammar and typos and more about entire missing words or garbled phrases that detract from the overall meaning. Which speaks to the level of care a poster puts into communicating their thoughts and accordingly, the level of consideration the reader should give them.

Or the level respect one has or doesn't have for the person at whom responses are directed.

Or that people may be multi-tasking.

Gee, why do you think no one has any respect for you RJ ?

If someone’s multitasking and as a result half assing their point, why should a reader put forth extra effort to comprehend it? The poster clearly did not respect their own point enough to make sure it came across accurately.

tags, sorry

i'm sure that a few of the more prolific posters on here are responsible for some fairly vile posts and it would be great to get all of that into the sunlight

People that needlessly ride RJ because they want to get a reaction out of him.

This is a big one. Fortune cookies that have proverbs as their message instead of a fortune. Bro I’m not looking for words of wisdom, tell me what awesome thing is about to happen to me. That’s what I’m here for.

This is a big one. Fortune cookies that have proverbs as their message instead of a fortune. Bro I’m not looking for words of wisdom, tell me what awesome thing is about to happen to me. That’s what I’m here for.

But they give winning lottery numbers.

LOL harder now that I just clicked to add a tag and realized that I left the "rj hijacking threads" tag at some point

If someone’s multitasking and as a result half assing their point, why should a reader put forth extra effort to comprehend it? The poster clearly did not respect their own point enough to make sure it came across accurately.

I bet if you looked at my last 250 posts you'd find that the dropping of words happens less than 3% of the time and that almost all of them are easily discernible.

But keep on trying to be so superior rather than getting along.

Also, my father in law fed the baby a candy bar. At 630. And then just put her in my car and walked away. She’s currently rattling the bars of her crib like an inmate during a prison riot. Thanks dad.

I bet if you looked at my last 250 posts you'd find that the dropping of words happens less than 3% of the time and that almost all of them are easily discernible.

But keep on trying to be so superior rather than getting along.

I didn’t say I was talking about you

Sounds misogynistic. I wasn’t talking about just you though.

I thought Strick was being overly sensitive about the tags. Then I read some of the RJ tags on the Epstein thread. Yikes. Strick may have a point.

Back