• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

1) If you're facing what they're facing, the doc would've only been interested in diagnosing problem and solving. Repopulating the earth is probably a consideration a little down the road.

And let's talk about where the hell all the wine came from. It's a high-tech, high-security, medical facility. Why the hell would they keep wine on hand?!?

We don't know what the test for the virus is. Maybe she just had ridiculously high levels of estrogen or whatever those sticks you pee on test for.

You better believe that if the zombie invasion happens, I'm looting a liquor store. It's actually part of my ultimate zombie survival guide.

Just finished the 7th comic series last night. SNAP.

Does anyone on here who owns the comics (compendiums, i guess) want to loan them to me temporarily? I will be glad to reimburse for shipping (media mail) and will take very good care of them. I just don't want to spend the loot buying them and they aren't at any library I've found.

I found this part pretty funny and was thinking the exact same thing.

"No more praying to Jesus Christ. It’s nonsense! Like, even in the world we live in right now without ANY zombies in it, it’s kind of nonsense, but somehow the idea that millions, probably billions of people have become brainless zombies with horrible skin, but God is punishing Sophia’s mom by making her run away, that is kind of insulting. How self-absorbed can you be?! “O’ Lord, I know that you smited down basically everyone on Earth, but what wisdom am I to gain from this new lesson you are teaching me by having my daughter be in the woods?” Ridiculous. "

ThinkingWithMyDeac said:
I found this part pretty funny and was thinking the exact same thing.

"No more praying to Jesus Christ. It’s nonsense! Like, even in the world we live in right now without ANY zombies in it, it’s kind of nonsense, but somehow the idea that millions, probably billions of people have become brainless zombies with horrible skin, but God is punishing Sophia’s mom by making her run away, that is kind of insulting. How self-absorbed can you be?! “O’ Lord, I know that you smited down basically everyone on Earth, but what wisdom am I to gain from this new lesson you are teaching me by having my daughter be in the woods?” Ridiculous. "

Yeah, I'm thinking that's the part James didn't like so much.

I found it offensive that a crucifix was in a Southern Baptist church. Ummm, that's a catholic thing, not a protestant thing.

I found it offensive that a crucifix was in a Southern Baptist church. Ummm, that's a catholic thing, not a protestant thing.

For the most part, that's true, but often independent protestant churches (read Baptist) don't have that much of their own tradition, so they tend to sample from other traditions. It's not unheard of for a crucifix to be in a Baptist church like that.

Just got caught up through episode 201. The premiere was far too long, and it dragged a lot longer than it needed to.

Any chance Duane and his dad show back up? They are the only characters that I have really liked through 7 episodes.

I bet someone out there actually was offended by that. Then again, why would someone like that be watching a show like this in the first place?? They probably might mind the walking dead being in the church in the first place, nevermind the skull-splitting and rotting brain-matter sprayed all over the pews.

I was actually expecting the nailed Jesus to come to life, open zombie-like eyes, and get a crossbow shot right through the head.

Wow that premier was terrible. Fast forwarded through about half of it because it was so boring. I'll give it another episode benefit of the doubt but then I'm probably out if it sucks that bad again.

You guys are awfully picky about shows.

Besides Boardwalk and Homeland, I think this is one of the better shows on TV.

Good episode last night. Honestly think it would be best if the girl is simply not heard from again. If the writers want to really tug at the audiences emotions, not knowing what happened to a kid is often far worse than knowing what happened (whether good or bad).

Loved the reveal that the guy was a Vet.

Can someone help me place the actor who played the guy who shot Carl? What the hell else has he been in? The IMDB page for WD doesn't list him.

Was it me or did he and Shane just kind of bust out of the medical trailer with no regard for noise? They went to great lengths to get in there quietly and then just kind of busted out the door like they were leaving a rock concert. Weird.

I was kind of rooting for the old man and T-Dog to decide to bail and take the RV. Would've been awesome.

Can someone help me place the actor who played the guy who shot Carl? What the hell else has he been in? The IMDB page for WD doesn't list him.

He played the temporary cop boss/internal affairs investigator on The Mentalist...

He played the temporary cop boss/internal affairs investigator on The Mentalist...

He was "Moes" on Deadwood and he played the serial killer in the movie "Identity" and he's Paul Newman's buddy in "Nobody's Fool."

Back