• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

IHe's obviously a Skynard, Allmans, or Hank Jr. kind of redneck.

As a "Skynyrd, Allmans, or Hank Jr. kind of redneck" I kinda take offense to this. Haha.. I couldn't tell you a single Motorhead song though.

Overall, a pretty good setup episode for the finale next week. Wish it was viable for the entire cast, save for Darryl, to bite it.

Is there any way we can kill Lori again? How great would it be if she's standing there staring at Rick in one of his hallucinations, and then a walker pops up and rips her apart. Cut to Rick smiling.

I am kind of worried that the engagement marks the end of Glen and Maggie.

But I think Carol is a goner, Herschel, Beth, and one other are going to be killed off.

Finally got around to watching last night's episode and it wasn't bad. Definitely benefited from zero Andrea. Not hearing her annoying whining made the time fly by.

I do hope the Woodbury story comes to an end next week. Its run its course. Governor should bite the dust, as should Andrea (but she won't). I don't have a problem with them killing off Baby Asskicker since she's basically an afterthought in the story anyway. Sometimes you get one glimpse of her during an episode, but usually she's completely ignored. They made such a big deal out of having the baby and then did absolutely nothing with it.

I feel pretty confident that either Glenn or Herchel will die in the finale. The awkward engagement scene(s) made it seem like one of them wasn't going to be around much longer.

I thought Glen or Maggie would be killed off, but with Herschel giving his blessing I think he's done for....passing his family off to Glen

From my understanding the Governor/Prison sequence ends this season. Governor dead that over with I believe.

I'm pretty sure I saw where the Walking Dead producers have obtained permits to film in the town that is staged as Woodbury for Season 4, whether that's just for a short while or for a longer arc is unknown....

Other than....wtf does your second sentence mean?

Aside from Prison versus Woodbury, the comic and show story lines have very little in common.

I think the Governor will meet his end similarly to how the comics version goes...he will kill Judith as revenge for Penny and the Woodbury townspeople will turn on him, feeding him to walkers.

I have zero inside knowledge, and the show has deviated completely from the book. It could go any number of ways.

It's pretty obvious you've read the comics, and it's fucked up to spoil how he dies for everyone....I know they have deviated and can completely ignore the comics with respect to certain characters or deaths, but it seems like common sense that you'd keep any potential spoilers to yourself or use the spoiler tag.

Reedus is a good actor...really liked the reveal with Merle munchin on a body and his reaction.

Who was it that burned the pit walkers?...the stupid trick of making them wear long pants, long sleeves and gloves was an obvious attempt to hide who it was...I guess we are supposed to assume it was either Tyreese or Milton?

I would definitely say Milton, which I think they made clear with Tyreese's confusion about the Governor's gas question and Milton's awkward convo with The Governor.

I also saw a humorous and reasonable question in the comment section of an article...

Someone asked what if Old Man Herschel dies in his sleep and reanimates?....pretty sure he could take out a few peeps in the prison...though I guess walkers have zero coordination so he wouldn't be able to walk with only one foot.

Ain't no way a walker's gonna use crutches.

I'm pretty sure I saw where the Walking Dead producers have obtained permits to film in the town that is staged as Woodbury for Season 4, whether that's just for a short while or for a longer arc is unknown....

True. Filming for season 4 starts late spring/summer. They're in pre-production now. We drive over there on the weekends sometimes. Pretty cool to see the set-ups and equipment they use for the large outdoor scenes.

I also saw a humorous and reasonable question in the comment section of an article...

Someone asked what if Old Man Herschel dies in his sleep and reanimates?....pretty sure he could take out a few peeps in the prison...though I guess walkers have zero coordination so he wouldn't be able to walk with only one foot.

Ain't no way a walker's gonna use crutches.

Really any of them could die in their sleep and reanimate.

Really any of them could die in their sleep and reanimate.

Interesting that they haven't touched this yet.

And for those of you who read the comics and inevitably will want to chime in about how the comics DO talk about dying in one's sleep and post a spoiler, please keep it to your fucking self.

It's pretty obvious you've read the comics, and it's fucked up to spoil how he dies for everyone....I know they have deviated and can completely ignore the comics with respect to certain characters or deaths, but it seems like common sense that you'd keep any potential spoilers to yourself or use the spoiler tag.

It's kind of hard for me to spoil anything when I don't know what's going to happen. If I knew for a fact that that something was going to happen, sure it'd be a spoiler. But I don't. I'm making a guess just like anyone else. In fact, what I posted isn't even exactly what happens in the book. The Governor could blow sunshine and rainbows out his ass and ask Rick to tea for all I know. Calm down, I haven't spoiled anything.

It's kind of hard for me to spoil anything when I don't know what's going to happen. If I knew for a fact that that something was going to happen, sure it'd be a spoiler. But I don't. I'm making a guess just like anyone else. In fact, what I posted isn't even exactly what happens in the book. The Governor could blow sunshine and rainbows out his ass and ask Rick to tea for all I know. Calm down, I haven't spoiled anything.

Giving a close recount of how a character dies in the comic IS a spoiler...just because we don't know if that's going to be the way the show deals with it doesn't make it less of a spoiler.

Just like any other book that is turned in to a movie, if someone says "I wonder if the movie will end like the book, which ended like this....", then you're going to be a little pissed.

All you have to do is spoiler tag it or make it known clearly that what you are about to say is what happened in the comics and hasn't been played out on the show yet

Giving a close recount of how a character dies in the comic IS a spoiler...just because we don't know if that's going to be the way the show deals with it doesn't make it less of a spoiler.

Just like any other book that is turned in to a movie, if someone says "I wonder if the movie will end like the book, which ended like this....", then you're going to be a little pissed.

All you have to do is spoiler tag it or make it known clearly that what you are about to say is what happened in the comics and hasn't been played out on the show yet

I'm confused...isn't this what I did?

Ugh...look, I'm not looking for an argument, I just don't think what I did was a spoiler being that none of us know what's going to happen. And educated guess is still a guess.

But, fine, I'll keep to myself on this subject matter from now on.

I really want to see a ZOMBIE BABY. Who would smash in Lil' Asskicker Zombie's head? WHO?!! That thing would rule the world.

AMC s replaying all the episodes, and I just happened to turn it on right as Rick blasted those two dudes back in the bar when they were looking for Herschel back in the second half of season 2. Love that scene.

Back