• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

Can't wait until Carl gets shot in the head and wears an eye patch!

Man just read that Judith, Maggie, Glenn, Beth, Herschel, Carol die out of the group. The take the prison and the governor gets Judith and throws her to the zombies horrible.

The haters are going to lose their shit when Andrea and Rick start boning.

The haters are going to lose their shit when Andrea and Carl start boning.

He's a little Cougar Hunter.

Anyone seen my Nintendo?
WalkingDead-Carl-thumb-480x243-86113.jpg

I'm a MAN.

Last edited:
Man just read that Judith, Maggie, Glenn, Beth, Herschel, Carol die out of the group. The take the prison and the governor gets Judith and throws her to the zombies horrible.

Mmmmmmm! Shortribs!!!

It sucks that Martinez and Daryl are going to die when they simultaneously shoot each other in the face.

Merle was pretty drunk when he died...

Do zombies remain drunk if they died drunk? That would be funny to see a zombie just walking into walls via intoxication.

well, good question b/c the only part of the brain still active is the motor function which is affected by alcohol

5088_253268094810096_1913530967_n.jpg

But in all seriousness, I'm thinking Herschel, The Governor, hopefully Andrea, and maybe the baby

Back