• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

That was a major let down. Other than Andrea biting it.

Soooo does the Governor show up and say "hey where's my people?" Or will they dick around for 8 episodes and then have a big fight? Fuck.

They said the season finale was a jaw dropper they lied. Terribly weak for a season finale and I love the show.

And is it just me or wouldn't you just take over woodberry?

No shit. That's what I was thinking too. Gee, we can go live in this shitty prison that just got rocked all to hell by RPGs, or we can go live in a real town since nobody is gonna wanna hang with the douchebag governor again.

Andrea has a pair of pliers in her hand and both hands and feet free, is totally aware that that a z is coming at her and still manages to get bit. She really sucks at just about everything.

Also , carol with two z kills ? Has she ever killed one before?

They said the season finale was a jaw dropper they lied. Terribly weak for a season finale and I love the show.

They also pimped the "27 deaths in the finale!" bullshit all week. They just didn't mention 25 would be people nobody knows or gives a shit about and stupid awful Milton and Andrea.

Walking Dead continues it's stretch of delivering horrible episodes when potentially awesome plots hit their apex, and hide excellent episodes when nothing is really going on.

Such an inconsistent series. Not sure what makes less sense, the gov and his people being terrified by loud noises and lights and letting two people with rifles run the entire group off despite having grenade launchers and shit, or 20 people armed with machine guns allowing one person to gun them all down one by one. Then again, both are trumped by Andrea sitting in her chair having a casual conversation with a dying future zombie, wasting minute after minute making no attempt to pick up the potentially life-saving pliers behind her. So dumb.

We gave up on the show, but never bothered to remove it from the DVR slate. After all the reports of the finale being badass, we burned through the last six episodes in about 2 hours, fast forwarding through all the useless dialogue, preaching from Hershel, and whining from Glenn. I highly recommend this method for anyone who enjoys the concept of the show, but can't stand the frustratingly bad execution.

Add me to the list of people who thought they could've just fortified Woodbury and stayed there. But no, a prison with pockets of random zombies is much better.

What is really burning my muffin today is the utter inconsistency that we see from the zombies.

Andrea was in a forest, backed against a tree with one zombie putting her in a headlock while two others came at her in the front. She killed all three with a pocket knife.

Fast forward to Andrea "trapped" in a chair. Not only does tummy-stabbed Milton turn in record time, but apparently he is a full on super-zombie (compared to the three in the forest), because he is able to get at Andrea from the front and bite her neck despite her having a free arm to defend herself and a pair of pliers that could have easily been turned around and jammed into an eye socket. Hours later, Rick and company show up to find Andrea conveniently waiting for them - because, hey - who has time to turn when there is a chance that Andrea will get another vomit-inducing chance to open her dumb bitch jowls.

In contrast, I totally get the Woodberry people fleeing from the battle - they have no training and a big gun in your hands is only going to give someone so much courage. What I do take issue with is the ridiculous atomic grenade launchers. 40mm multiple grenade launcher rounds are not capable of completely demolishing a reinforced concrete tower in a ball of flames with a single round. It was like a tomahawk missile was coming down from the heavens on the prison. Completely unnecessary to the plot line - the only reason they did it was to throw off comic readers. Also, the guy on the truck mounted gun was hilarious. It was like he was gunning for a Halo 4 Warthog - INFINITE AMMO, BITCHES! CRANK THAT CHAIN!

I'm so ready for better TV.

Sunday at 9. Same channel.

turrible finale on most fronts, most of which have been covered here. but my household did do a slowclap when andrea bit it.

Andrea has a pair of pliers in her hand and both hands and feet free, is totally aware that that a z is coming at her and still manages to get bit. She really sucks at just about everything.

Also , carol with two z kills ? Has she ever killed one before?

The fact that she fended off 3 zombies, while pinned up against a tree with a 3 inch knife a few episodes ago, makes it even worse.

STUPID STUPID STUPID

At least Andrea is dead.

But seriously,
This show is still so annoying and terrible.

Back