• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THEE Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll have you guys help name the next development we do

it's more challenging than i would have thought

my grandparents used to live in a retirement community in Sarasota called Lake Ridge Falls, which has two things that you definitely won't naturally find in Sarasota

I've always thought my highest calling would be to name subdivisions and their streets. Whispering Falls Estates, Oak Crest Drive, Ridgeline Court, etc.
Somebody had fun sneaking in an Amber Rose street into my development in Texas.

Emerald Isle looks p nice. Any reason to avoid? Looking for a beach town but nothing that gets too crowded. A nice mix between a small town and rural town. Want a couple restaurants and coffee shops and bars that we can easily check out.

Was thinking Duck, NC but might be to secluded?

infantilization of the populace

the community is a complete bubble, totally separate from the real world, totally flat and zero grit

I can’t imagine a single interesting piece of culture can emerge form a place like that
Counterpoint: happy to keep their mickey eared key parties to themselves

what's your go-to Nutcracker movement?

This is based on the Balanchine version but Sugarplum fairy and her cavalier dance near the end.

I like the legend behind the movement, something about challenging T to write a melody based on a descending scale. Plus when my daughter was like 3 she always wanted to dance with daddy at that part.

what is a "self-made" billionaire

you made a billion by taking it from other people
Not sure I'd characterize paying her to consume her art as taking it from other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back